Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What did I say? The market has reversed all the losses from the past week. They're just playing tricks with the retail traders as usual, using the new variant as an excuse to dump and then when everyone thinks there's gonna be a crash buy the crap out of it!
Hello Madharde, they’re not playing tricks with retail traders… retail traders do not register on their radar.

I’ve not been on this thread for a very very long time, so I’ve no idea who’s who or what’s what…. The only way to make money in this game is to follow the coat tails of the commercial banks & pick up scraps, you will never outsmart them…. You do not exist as far as they are concerned !

If you use a spread betting platform then they are your true enemy… it is essential to use a real data feed along side your SB platform to keep a check on your SB price quote.

This thread looks pretty quite these days…. Good to see 2be is still around … very smart cookie 👍

I thought we would recover a but in the last hour but things looking quite.bearish...need to wait a little

Unsure about what happens next...feels.like it wants to fall

It feels like it wants to go higher as far as price action is concerned. We've had 3 higher lows on the weekly timeframe. Unless that trendline is broken, we are going higher!

Pic attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211209_192333_com.iggroup.android.cfd.jpg
    Screenshot_20211209_192333_com.iggroup.android.cfd.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 97
The Dow is near ATH's again!
I think we could see this market double in the next 5 years. Still kicking myself for not getting in @ 35500!

Isn't it too early for a Santa Rally?

I can't see the signals but we probably need a big sell off before we can go back up beyond previous highs.

Isn't it too early for a Santa Rally?

I can't see the signals but we probably need a big sell off before we can go back up beyond previous highs.

The sell-off has already occurred when we went from 36570 down to 34k that was over 2500 points. That was the time to get in long!