Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

out 35715
shall wait for another PB if there is one
scalping for over 100 points a go, as usual multientry position
750 reached
few smaller scalps to the upside
waiting for a poss reaction otherwise 35800 and above to the round number
H1 and ADR point to a PB (possible PB) I am not shorting it, only buying today and tomorrow

750 reached
few smaller scalps to the upside
waiting for a poss reaction otherwise 35800 and above to the round number
H1 and ADR point to a PB (possible PB) I am not shorting it, only buying today and tomorrow
PB in play
623 zone a poss long entry
watching correlated markets, great scalping scenario
Thanksgiving ??? usually DOW goes up !!!??? will it do this time around? looks like that

Last edited:
PB in play
623 zone a poss long entry
watching correlated markets, great scalping scenario
Thanksgiving ??? usually DOW goes up !!!??? will it do this time around? looks like that
another 40 points in a fast move

strange day for DOW, in isolation DOW has been very tradable, however, S&P and Techs under water, with strong UDS index, I have found it confusing, not correlating well
nevertheless a very good day with many good trades mR1 has just been reached, so mS2 to mR1 day so far for DOW (if you use pivots with mid points) as I have indicated in the morning

Currently waiting for a PB to go long again, looks like mS2 to mR1 day, we shall see.
looks like that has worked today, but not without some testing of my resolve
power hour and move toward the pivot ready for tomorrow - I wander

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
How many people think today's selling action in indices and covid sensitive UK stocks is a good buying opportunity at least for a pop on Monday? Although UK has banned travel from the five African countries W.H.O is cautionning against travel restrictions saying it will take weeks to determine transmittability of the new variant.

Don't fall for the tricks the big boys are playing. We will likely see a massive move up next week or the following week which will erase all the losses of today! Buy buy buy!

Don't fall for the tricks the big boys are playing. We will likely see a massive move up next week or the following week which will erase all the losses of today! Buy buy buy!
Pretty funking deep..Will we see any buying in theb30 min

So far we've had a comfortable gap up on ftse and a bit higher on US indices,confirming my gut feeling on Friday night and also to some extent madharde's could still tank again on open tomorrow, watch out for headlines about the new variant coming from WHO and other reputable experts,I've never posted at this time before anyone AWAKE? 😁

What did I say? The market has reversed all the losses from the past week. They're just playing tricks with the retail traders as usual, using the new variant as an excuse to dump and then when everyone thinks there's gonna be a crash buy the crap out of it!

Seem to be having another dump down 564 points on the Dow, oil down much more,anyone know if there's correlation between oil price and indices?

Last edited: