Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Waiting for the market now to test the 35550 level that I was on about earlier.

Buy limit set at 35525

Reactions: 2be
Waiting for the market now to test the 35550 level that I was on about earlier.

Buy limit set at 35525
looks like the move down is facing support and the daily volume is just slightly down compared with the last two days,
intra day volume on M30 and M15 suggests volume on green bars (up candles) slightly bigger than on red bars (down candles)
The coming week I expect a good buying opportunities, patience as usual is an advantage and I shall trade Dec 21 futures for intraweek trades and DOW/S&P500 cash for intraday trades

looks like the move down is facing support and the daily volume is just slightly down compared with the last two days,
intra day volume on M30 and M15 suggests volume on green bars (up candles) slightly bigger than on red bars (down candles)
The coming week I expect a good buying opportunities, patience as usual is an advantage and I shall trade Dec 21 futures for intraweek trades and DOW/S&P500 cash for intraday trades

Patience on the Dow is a must! I usually get burned if I jump in the market too quickly, like I did yesterday. Overall, still up vastly the last few months so I'm not complaining! I'm a contrarian so I'm off a different opinion to the masses!

Reactions: 2be
Patience on the Dow is a must! I usually get burned if I jump in the market too quickly, like I did yesterday. Overall, still up vastly the last few months so I'm not complaining! I'm a contrarian so I'm off a different opinion to the masses!

Last Friday has been a down day, it easily could have been another way, The failure to close the gap to the last NYSE session close gave some perspective, as well as other news re covid and the bill approved by congress. These gave some good reason for DOW in particular to dive down for a while, or has been used as a reason by the badly flowed media usurping the privilege to be in the know hours after the event/s.
Apart from looking at the numbers of points I observe the %-tage moves of related indices and securities. For a while they are not that well aligned, but eventually they get closer to some reasonable alignment, if they in someway are correlated.

Last edited:
I've decided to close this trade for a 50 point loss, the market looks like it wants to pullback a bit yet.
similar to what I have done, went long last night just before NYSE close around 35600, as the DOW has closed the hap from the previous session close, a bit of a "surprise" for me, then I have added at 35439 during the London session, and once it cleared mS2 (mid pivot) around 35450, I have added longs to the position and continued to add more at intervals.
When it reacted to the 35660 area above the mS1 I have closed the whole multi-entry position with reasonable profit
I do expect PA to be well above the pivot 35750 during the NYSE session

Last edited:
I've decided to close this trade for a 50 point loss, the market looks like it wants to pullback a bit yet.
just read carefully about the negative profit, like your trade my initial position has been underwater over the Asian session but I held the conviction that DOW will finish today's NYSE session above the pivot.
Currently waiting for a PB to go long again, looks like mS2 to mR1 day, we shall see.

similar to what I have done, went long last night just before NYSE close around 35600, as the DOW has closed the hap from the previous session close, a bit of a "surprise" for me, then I have added at 35439 during the London session, and once it cleared mS2 (mid pivot) around 35450, I have added longs to the position and continued to add more at intervals.
When it reacted to the 35660 area above the mS1 I have closed the whole multi-entry position with reasonable profit
I do expect PA to be well above the pivot 35750 during the NYSE session
who is riding this bronco, good pb and longs estanlished