Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It feels like 80% of the time the ftse is going down.

Attachments

• ABS.png
    ABS.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 62
When it comes to the FTSE learn from the best ...

Attachments

• always-be-learning.jpg
    always-be-learning.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 72
When it comes to the FTSE learn from the best ...

I'm thinking you might have hit upon the root of your problems there. Of the 26 letters in our alphabet "S" is not generally considered to be in the number 3 spot.

With a simple inversion you can see the effect straightaway:

"The Sat Cat on the Mat"

Does this make things clearer?:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody wants to buy ftse over 7720.
Wont be long before they start seeing how low people will let it go before stepping in.

It heard you :LOL:

I find that it's always listening when I don't want it to....

Now short at 7739 - if it's good enough for Postie it's good enough for me. And having said that, it will now shortly hit 7770....

Now short at 7739 - if it's good enough for Postie it's good enough for me. And having said that, it will now shortly hit 7770....

Its just bouncing around ahead of tonights fomc meeting.
Wait for the reaction tomorrow and then it will close Friday around 7720 IMO.

Amazing! It did exactly what I asked it to do without having to use the rubber hose again.

Out at 7706:)

Will watch this evening's fun from the sofa....

European markets were trading higher, with the market waiting for the FED (today) and ECB (tomorrow’s agenda) meetings. In sectoral terms, technology companies and raw material producers led the gains, with valuations higher than 1%, while the telecommunications sector led the losses. In retail, Inditex securities reacted with a valuation of around 3% to the publication of its quarterly results: the net result reached 668 M. € vs. 643 M. € forecast. However, sales, a key variable in a retailer, reached 5654 M. € vs. 5820 M. € estimated. Gross margin gains offset lower-than-expected sales. Oil prices rose a day after OPEC said oil prospects in the second half of 2018 were highly uncertain and warned of falling demand.