Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Shorts have paid me well so far this pm! Think we have further to go but I'm out here bye

European stock markets ended lower, with investors opting for some profit taking after yesterday's gains triggered by the ECB's meeting. Leading the losses were the banks and the producers of raw materials, the latter still reflecting the economic data revealed yesterday by China and the news about the new customs tariffs announced by Trump. On the other hand, other stocks, for more specific reasons, stood out positively. Rolls Royce rose more than 9 percent after announcing a plan to settle the company's accounts, which includes cutting 4600 jobs. In retail, Tesco gained ground, having reported sales for the first quarter in line with forecasts and confirmed its outlook. On the contrary, in Stockholm, H&M retailer titles were under pressure, after the company reported quarterly sales below estimates. On the macroeconomic level, and after the ECB's statement yesterday, Eurostat said today that the inflation rate in the Euro Zone rose from 1.30% in April to 1.90% in May, the highest level since April of the year past.

Here what i'm looking at

Attachments

• follow theline.png
    follow theline.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 135
Ahhh Intertrader .... again ....

No web site trading, no mobile trading and the telephone access is soooo sketchy!

Try to find a proper broker.

The first day of the week was negative for the European stock markets, justified by the negative sentiment that Donald Trump's announcement on the imposition of new customs duties against China. The automakers led the losses. Shares of Volkswagen fell 3.63% after news of the arrest of Audi executive director Rupert Stadler. The oil sector was the only sector to end up on the day the oil price mirrored a recovery in international markets. In Frankfurt, Thyssen Krupp depreciated 2.17%. The main shareholders of the German company were against the proposal of the administration to merge its steel production activity with India's Tata Steel.