Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Boom, off she goes.

I won't bore everyone with my scalps L but 6850 level working quite well. Think at some point a pop up to 6870 is looking feasible. As I said before though I expect some fakes either way to suck in bulls and bears followed by stop hunting! be careful.

I won't bore everyone with my scalps L but 6850 level working quite well. Think at some point a pop up to 6870 is looking feasible. As I said before though I expect some fakes either way to suck in bulls and bears followed by stop hunting! be careful.

Looks like the 50 / 70 area is profitable, good call.

That dow.

After the close for 4 hours it does nothing, then it dips 30 points and recovers.
Then once again at 3am New York time when everyone is asleep the robots make their move. Down 60 so far. :rolleyes:
Buying opportunity for us though! :D

I missed the fall at FT open but managed 5 points. Am, still, selling into strength, which is what I said yesterday. My daily trendline , downwards, won't be broken until 6896. All personal opinion, of course.

Dax going up, ftse's found her feet, all I need is the dow to go up 8 points and I'm break even. :mad: