Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

my wife wants this mofo laptop..to skype her long lost cus...or smthg like that.

i'll be out of comish...till then.

till she gets off:rolleyes:

i'll be back when she gets done with it.

Last edited:

It (is) was a profitable enterprise. Thats why there are so many US citizens in jail, someone makes money when a person is put in prison :eek:
Did you see my post about the US judge who jailed children for backhanders :devilish:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal

"In October 2013, the incarceration rate of the United States of America was the highest in the world, at 716 per 100,000 of the national population. While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners"

More than 1 in 5 of the entire world prison population is in America, why, because its profitable. :rolleyes: . You can always trust the yanks to put people second to cash!

Think the ASX can roll down to 5,300 before month end.

SP is now living on next years PE earning this year.

Mind you at the moment take a point here and there.

Pip still awake.

short term asx is going to bounce with dow but honestly I see ASX stabilizing mid 5600's.
snp will stabilize in 2200's but the only question is where will the ftse stabilize?
I don't see how in the world it could go to 7000.
I also stoxx 50 stabilizing around 3159. Funny thing is if we get a retracement people may hold and get burned on their shorts. I'm certain of one thing, if we get a retracement Dow will not go below 300's

It (is) was a profitable enterprise. Thats why there are so many US citizens in jail, someone makes money when a person is put in prison :eek:
Did you see my post about the US judge who jailed children for backhanders :devilish:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kids_for_cash_scandal

"In October 2013, the incarceration rate of the United States of America was the highest in the world, at 716 per 100,000 of the national population. While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners"

More than 1 in 5 of the entire world prison population is in America, why, because its profitable. :rolleyes: . You can always trust the yanks to put people second to cash!

$16500 average per person a year for housing and food. let me order 1000 black trouble makers from the capital city....seriously that's how it works here. Had to write a paper in some 5hit class I took.

Think we will be range bound 6850ish - 70ish - but watch for fakes. Scalping territory imho L & S.