Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Been a consistent rhythm to FTSE last hour or so for scalps up and down 6850ish. Almost too good!
Still think we will go up after possible tank. Lets see.

Just having a bit of fun b/w trades Oscar.:)

ES & YM just put in a double bottom on the 15 min. Lets see if it holds.

Lovely 5 minute swings on the DAX, I didn't call these live, but put up the chart of entry, you'll recognise the pattern I use by now.

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash (-).png
    Germany 30 Cash (-).png
    33.5 KB · Views: 78
Lovely 5 minute swings on the DAX, I didn't call these live, but put up the chart of entry, you'll recognise the pattern I use by now.

Don't you get whipped around a lot trading MA crossovers??:|

Don't you get whipped around a lot trading MA crossovers??:|

No mate, they are part and parcel of my trading system, the HA candles also needs to be a certain pattern, eg: the preceding candle before entry has to be a outside bar trending candle, the trading candle it also an outside bar and trending, the pheonix indicator binds it all together to confirm thing, I don't trade crossover's blindly.

No mate, they are part and parcel of my trading system, the HA candles also needs to be a certain pattern, eg: the preceding candle before entry has to be a outside bar trending candle, the trading candle it also an outside bar and trending, the pheonix indicator binds it all together to confirm thing, I don't trade crossover's blindly.

I'll take look at it. thanks for sharing Dinos!(y)

5min candles are a bit fast for me but the HA slows it down a little. I like the 15..use it almost exclusively basically just "read" the candles.

but a a little more "systemize" in my life wouldn't hurt :)

Last edited: