Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

L ftse 6845

I was out this arvo so left orders to close @6860 and 70. Also left an order to buy @6840 but didn't get triggered by a whisker (0.3) on the retrace.

All in all a fairly consistent day working a couple of levels which surprised me considering it was option expiry.

And the ftse.
As soon as the market CLOSES, it goes up 8 points. The biggest move its made all day.
I think I should just flip a coin and hold until it goes into profit.

On what BASIS!!!!!!!!!!! because you just think so!!!

seriously, i'm just reading the signs and placing a bet

i been watching PA tick by tick 18hrs/day for a decade

i don't anything else, and don't want to do anything else.

Your glasses are on upside down! :D

i know what the top is here, so know my risk. should we touch that top i'll be a lot more underwater but i'll short more confidently.:)

i'm still in a pretty good spot here, no worries yet

Dow - never stops.
Chugging away forever upwards until someone tries to bring it down then they give up it shrugs its shoulders and keeps on going.

take look at last three days... DOW starts lower...retraces ends lower...starts lower ..retraces ends lower..

now it's friday? you want to hold longs over THIS weekened?

your an idiot

thats why i'm holding my shorts here, because i dont think the collective market is an idiot

Last edited:
I've been shorting all day, latterly on Nasdaq. Very quiet but made some points. It has not been a bad day.

Maybe talk to someone over the WE but, for those who are closing down until Monday,, have a good one.

I've been shorting all day, latterly on Nasdaq. Very quiet but made some points. It has not been a bad day.

Maybe talk to someone over the WE but, for those who are closing down until Monday,, have a good one.

the Nas has been esp resilient against all odds. i keep watching it though for any sign of weakness