Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think we need to have someone say the greek talks have collapsed and the markets tumble again before 15 minutes later someone else says the deal is done and they soar. :D

morning, looking for change of flow here now

but If the 1 min action as of right now blows down & out the 300 level (dax) I will continue to look for short ops

momentum is building slightly to the long side now though, so lets see how this 5 min down channel holds

The Greek issue has caused a sharp increase in volatility and an intention to many fund managers to protect themselves from a possible negative surprise. In fact, the volatility of European indices May reached levels only recorded in January. This uncertainty with regard to Greece, which is causing the growth in volatility has also induced much fund managers to resort to buying puts (put options) to protect their portfolios. If hypothetically is not reached an agreement for Greece, most likely the European indices will fall, generating losses in the portfolios of investment funds. However, these losses would be offset by the increase in the value of the puts that were purchased.

If Dax continues to test 11380, we'll see either a major move down to 11300 area or a move up to 11480 resistance area. Lots of opportunities at the moment.

Edit: Dax in a downward trend on 1min chart. Look like this thing is going to tank today...

Both Areas tested as we said. A move to 11484 this morning, then a tank to 11380. We had a test of 11380 and then a tank this morning to the 11300 area. I was running scared so didn't even get involved. Too many words flying about this morning. Putting any stops on longs you had world had been very pointless. Could have worked if you were short though.

Lots more points to be made this week guys. 11370-11400 an area of resistance. A consistent break above that will test the 11480 -11500 area. A consistent break above that, it'll be 11560 area.

Keep stops tight but let the winners run!

I have been working hard in the develpment of a metod to scalp indices, currencies and commodities, at the end i can tell you, it works good with indices because this asset lack the exrtreme volatility of correncies and some commodities, but being near the threshold i understand scalping means work harder and profit less, but still...., it works...

Both Areas tested as we said. A move to 11484 this morning, then a tank to 11380. We had a test of 11380 and then a tank this morning to the 11300 area. I was running scared so didn't even get involved. Too many words flying about this morning. Putting any stops on longs you had world had been very pointless. Could have worked if you were short though.

Lots more points to be made this week guys. 11370-11400 an area of resistance. A consistent break above that will test the 11480 -11500 area. A consistent break above that, it'll be 11560 area.

Keep stops tight but let the winners run!
And a move down this morning from that 11370 area we identified. They'll be a couple of fakes today, so prepare yourselves in the support and resistance zones. Keep stops tight

Yep the selloff continues.
Couldnt buy it fast enough last month cant sell it fast enough this month. :rolleyes:

Dax 11370 is proving a tough nut to crack.
Lots of buying going on at that level.

Shes going up!

In the beginning of the session the European markets traded with some gains. Continuing Greece as center stage of the current situation, it’s creditors will present today a final proposal. It was reported that the proposal should include reforms of the labor market and the pension system, privatization and changes in the functioning of the public system. The outline of this proposal should be submitted today to the Greek Prime Minister when he meets the President of the European Commission. This document represents a change compared to recent months as constituting a joint proposal from creditors, signaling that the differences between the IMF and European leaders were exceeded. This union increases pressure on Greece, whose authorities had indicated divisions among lenders as the main cause for the failure of negotiations that extend for months. A spokesman for Syriza said that if no agreement is reached until Friday his country will not repay the IMF. Today will take place the meeting of the ECB, a extraordinarily Wednesday. The ECB meetings are scheduled on Thursdays, a total of 8 meetings per year. Until last year, the meetings were held monthly and always at the first Thursday of the month. As tomorrow is a holiday in Germany (Corpus Christi) and the ECB is based in Frankfurt, the meeting was brought forward to today. At the press conference that integrates the meeting, Mario Draghi should not depart significantly from the general lines of the previous meeting, reaffirming economic forecasts and analyzing the first effects of the debt purchase program. During the press conference Mario Draghi will be questioned about the situation in Greece but will likely adopt a diplomatic stance.

Is the dow selling off into the open only to buy it all back the rest of the day?
Nah surely not. :whistling

Is the dow selling off into the open only to buy it all back the rest of the day?
Nah surely not. :whistling

Markets just treading water and choosing to 'fluxtuate' imo. Dow clinging on to 18000s still. I'm sure there are billions in Caymen accounts propping up fictional values.

Hope it gets to 18300s again and waiting for a LH when I hope to smack it on the head. Otherwise I'll let it run away with it's self.

Dow's just being forced up.
When it starts to move down the price just freezes and then goes up again.
Go with it until they reach their target.

I think the US markets operate on the basis you can do what the f@ck you like in the first 60 minuets then you have to get under control, a bit like a mother with a toddler on a leash.

I'm short dow 18155 stop over 18200
Looking to hold until we get back to 18,000.