Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm expecting a random announcement today saying Greek agreement reached.
Prepare for Dax lift off.

This is such a fake setup.
Its going UP.

Attachments

• fake.png
    fake.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 88
Long dax @ 11250.9 stop to breakeven
Long ftse 6856.6 stop to breakeven

Waiting for a sign of real strength before pyramiding both.

Asian markets closed lower. The central theme of the session was the drop in Chinese equities. The Shanghai Composite was losing more than 5% before recovering part of the losses, devaluing about 3% by 7:00 a.m. (GMT). One reason for the decline was the news that one of the largest brokers in the country would reduce the amount of loans given to retail investors. Many of these investors fund to invest, depositing a collateral (margin) which is just a portion of that funding. Thus, exposure to the equity market is well above the capital of these investors, which exponentially increases the potential either gains or losses. The volatility of the Chinese stock market is typical of a market that has moved away from fundamental economic and moves almost solely due to the liquidity created by the central bank. Sometimes these situations lead to quite abrupt and sudden corrections.

bah well I've been watching the action (or lack of it) for most of the day but I've been praying for the 11100's.
Me with my bloody stops at breakeven, grrrr

If Daxy holds then I believe I called the low of that correction (9.95%) to within 27 points.
Time will tell.

What came out of Draghis blurb the other day was that we should expect volatility.

So to me this is steady as she goes - sideways...

Alternatively - you gotta get on up to get on down! So the party goes on up down up down, up down until no one can get it up anymore... Anybody who tries to get it up will get well and trully screwed down... :cheesy:

More than probable even if decision is made on Friday, it will be put to a referendum or another call for elections; according to Tsipras. So onwards and forwards with much ado nothing imo.