Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

you could be right talbs ....i kinda expected a sideways move on the dow maybe just holding on to the 15200 level now....still a bull

i know what u mean, but every time weve had either a huge rally or a large sell off its reversed and done the opposite, it just feels like its running out of legs in the US, i maybe wrong hence i did 1/4 of my normal size short dax, happy with itfor now its been a v good day on the long side for me.

Look at that FTSE go ...

If this comes off I'll by selling my lottery number predictions next. :LOL:

Attachments

• FT1Hr.jpg
    FT1Hr.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 118
hello martincj... saw your post on the other thread ....hope all is well:)

Hi Dick

All is well. Thanks for saying hi. Have been listening in on some trading rooms these last few months, so haven't had time to post here. Hope you are doing well and seeing the market clear. Have found the ftse much harder to trade than the Dax or ES of late. It always seems as if the FTSE never wants to party like the other two. Today is a prime example. ES making highs. FTSE testing lows.

Still won't be posting much, but will check in more often.

cheers

Martin

Hi Dick

All is well. Thanks for saying hi. Have been listening in on some trading rooms these last few months, so haven't had time to post here. Hope you are doing well and seeing the market clear. Have found the ftse much harder to trade than the Dax or ES of late. It always seems as if the FTSE never wants to party like the other two. Today is a prime example. ES making highs. FTSE testing lows.

Still won't be posting much, but will check in more often.

cheers

Martin

yes clear as mud martin:LOL:

nice weather for shorts

Taking half profit on short dax going home with flat stop, goodnight guys speak tomorrow !

Last edited:
Dick
no swing high in Dow quite yet,
i have marked out the swings below..the major swings i have marked in gree and brown
the minor in purple and red...
so basically the yellow shaded area is the last swing..
all the price action since the 4pm high on the 6th is inside the last minor swing.
2r3lg9g.jpg

too much swingin
that index is in a coil and its goin to pop either way..imho
the upside had a res area of 12232 area on H2/close dat
there is where we are at now
not sure if the index can go higher in case bulls get caught on the wrong side of bernanke

the range is 6240-6340..expect both those areas to get tested before fomc on wednesday
it would be nicer if the coil tightened

got a voucher from specsavers as a father"s day present...lol
from one of my daughter"s

Last edited:
Werner...there is one big master area looming
see that triple -top potential break

indeed dentist...
trip top b/out and bearish resistance line breakout.
Looks like a big area..

btw
the best Px's are the ones that are always losing their glasses ;)