Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

like the way they are holding the dow below fridays high, suck in some shorts before they rip it up !

looks like we've gone below of the lower median line on the ftse ....340 back in play...hope postie hasn't got the remote fired up...

not convinced on this rally ! might cut longs !

ok im out of all dax looking for shorts and cut half my dow, might cut it all in a sec !

Few people talking about this 1640 level holding in the S&P, US not feeling as strong as europe at the moment.

new swing high on the dow ....new median line drawn with targ over 15300...best if wernluck can confirm...

new swing high on the dow ....new median line drawn with targ over 15300...best if wernluck can confirm...

market doesnt feel like it is going to push on, cover longs if 15209 breaks ! Remember the huge gap on the dax i posted this am also down to 8117

market doesnt feel like it is going to push on, cover longs if 15209 breaks ! Remember the huge gap on the dax i posted this am also down to 8117

you could be right talbs ....i kinda expected a sideways move on the dow maybe just holding on to the 15200 level now....still a bull