Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dick
no swing high in Dow quite yet,
i have marked out the swings below..the major swings i have marked in gree and brown
the minor in purple and red...
so basically the yellow shaded area is the last swing..
all the price action since the 4pm high on the 6th is inside the last minor swing.
2r3lg9g.jpg

i took the high around 15200 and the break of the downward channel as confirmation....a bit quick off the mark with the dow ....looks like the ftse is on tho with that swing high at 6371?

A close above 15118 still indicates bullishness. But - you know what - all this is window dressing for Wednesday.

This trading is light and frothy - a perfect waffle mixture. ;)

Would the Dow going 100 points to the upside be 'unexpected' ? They are completely mad after all.

well i'm just a spectator i expected the dow to hold 15200 but has gone back into the channel

s&p looks stronger

Last edited:
Let me see if I can write Mr Topsteps closing print 25 minutes in advance.

Blah Blah up 20 handles ... blah blah down 16 handles ... blah blah the Algo's took us up another 20 handles into the close.
Lots of shaking of the head and I've been a trader for a gazillion years and I've seen nothing like this.... :LOL:

Blah Blah up 20 handles ... blah blah down 16 handles ... blah blah the Algo's took us up another 20 handles into the close.
Lots of shaking of the head and I've been a trader for a gazillion years and I've seen nothing like this.... :LOL:

you missed the balance meter :)

this action is on Dow and FTSE is very simliar to that on AUS/$,
which is frustrating as i have been short Aus/$ since last week..
it dips a 100 pips or so and comes straight on back again!

EDIT:crickey
i thought Oscar would have exploded by now!

:LOL: MOC $480M to sell

you missed the balance meter :)

Your right.
"Only 1 million minis traded. Thats low guys" and most of the on the split. (Frantic scissor gestures.)

MOC as you so rightly say a mere 400,000 to Buy.

Random "Flunk and dunk" thrown in and a warning about the FED..... :LOL: