Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Anyone got any technicals for the FTSE??

what sort of technicals. I can tell u its very very bearish unless they can make the shorts cover.

Biderman says that once the facebook ipo is done this will improve liquidity and markets may rally, Facebook is sucking liquidity out of the markets

where abouts in Ilford are u

what sort of technicals. I can tell u its very very bearish unless they can make the shorts cover.

Biderman says that once the facebook ipo is done this will improve liquidity and markets may rally, Facebook is sucking liquidity out of the markets

Im at work in Angel. Why? are you familiar with Ilford?

SD, he must have been speaking within a very narrow context, because it is simply incorrect to say that

"no bank contract is enforcible in the courts unless it is bonded with the company seal or has been signed by ALL the directors."

Aside from the legalities, as a practical matter, is this plausible?

Proceedings for non-payment of council tax are routinely brought in the Magistrates Court.

SD, he must have been speaking within a very narrow context, because it is simply incorrect to say that

"no bank contract is enforcible in the courts unless it is bonded with the company seal or has been signed by ALL the directors."

Aside from the legalities, as a practical matter, is this plausible?

Proceedings for non-payment of council tax are routinely brought in the Magistrates Court.

I am only going by what a man who has carried out 600+ cases against the banks is saying. think about it like this, a bank to recover debts must show it has harmed or suffered loss? if the money is fiat money then no loss took place. are you familiar with the case in the year 1828 ?

Your point about many cases being bought regarding council tax. the courts may be acting outside their jurisdiction. If you ask a judge presiding in a case if he is acting under his oath of office he will not answer and may run out of the court. You are familiar with the legal fiction which is created at birth?

This current drop is killing me. I was trading on small movements all morning, doing quite well but from 11am it all went wrong.

Another day watching charts, oh joy.

I really should learn how to cut my losses and implement some tighter stops.

Hopefully it'll spike at least between 5340-5350, I should still be able to recover the day if that happens.

BARC down 5%

SPY is now confirming weak ftse. FTSE implies Dow being down 180pts.

Last edited:
This current drop is killing me. I was trading on small movements all morning, doing quite well but from 11am it all went wrong.

Hopefully it'll spike at least between 5340-5350, I should still be able to recover the day if that happens.

be strong brother, you have been scalping, thats not easy to do. things will get better

HSBA broken below bottom channel of bull flag this is a disaster adding to VOD breakdown, RIO.BLT weak also

Eh? I don't think it's decreasing liquidity, if anything it would be increasing as more selling to fund buying for FB but I still think it's a bit rich to blame the entire market on people removing money to just buy FB, no?
I personally don;t think this has anything to do with FB, it's all euro worries.

Eh? I don't think it's decreasing liquidity, if anything it would be increasing as more selling to fund buying for FB but I still think it's a bit rich to blame the entire market on people removing money to just buy FB, no?
I personally don;t think this has anything to do with FB, it's all euro worries.

you may be right. its hard to say many things happening.

excellent u got your 5350