Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Looks it is going to your predicted level 5100...what are the levels for tomorrow....

Buy 5406
Sell 5396

But it is better to use the dow closing level, since we are too far below the pivots.

market will be bearish unless they can scare the shorters into covering,

Buy 5406
Sell 5396

But it is better to use the dow closing level, since we are too far below the pivots.

market will be bearish unless they can scare the shorters into covering,

Will you add to shorts at these levels of wait for 5390s to add shorts. what chances are that it will go in next day or two to those levels.

Will you add to shorts at these levels of wait for 5390s to add shorts. what chances are that it will go in next day or two to those levels.

market is very very bearish, to turn it around requires time to repair technical damage, or a catalysing event, IE QE4 some other banker hand out to turn it around.

The GBPUSD , dollar is strong this must turn also. many things must happen, but the shorts must be confident, they have data and seasonals on their side.

Is the market due a bounce and then sell off or a sell off and then try to form some short term base.

*yawn* so maybe I'm just still half asleep but is anyone elses charts showing an astronomical drop at 7:51am this morning?

edit: no worries false alarm. I was wondering why the news wasn't showing the 4000 point drop my chart was showing lol. Just a glitch.

Anyways, morning people :cheesy:

mornin' guys wot's bin 'appening then - last time i was here we were batting around 5500 - I really must pay attention :LOL: