Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

City Index???

Almost :) Finspreads but I don't have a lot of complaints. Today I have been in and out 6 or 7 times and have had instant fills and have made +87 against -11 points. I was not in the market and did not see this afternoon drop coming, though. What a pity! Put it down to old age!

I suppose 5100 is out of the question now.

is it? :)

Oil and gold look to have bottoming candles yesterday, interesting to see what happens today though Greece probbaly still keeps the market in risk off mode...

Attachments

• snapshot4.png
    snapshot4.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
is it? :)

Oil and gold look to have bottoming candles yesterday, interesting to see what happens today though Greece probbaly still keeps the market in risk off mode...

Gold is basically a chart of the Dollar index or a zero coupon long bond

Louise Yamada ( 87 years of Technical Analysis experience)

“So we have started to see selling into the strength of the rallies, but it’s been a slow process. Now you have many of the support levels that have been broken, and I think you’re looking at many of the global markets forming 3 year head and shoulders tops.

My Blog

Morning guys ,, I wont be posting for a few weeks now.. I am taking some time off to advance a project I am working on .....

I will of course occasionally "look in" to see how you all are..

enjoy the markets and hope you all make huge amounts of money..

Cheers all...(y)

Morning guys ,, I wont be posting for a few weeks now.. I am taking some time off to advance a project I am working on .....

I will of course occasionally "look in" to see how you all are..

enjoy the markets and hope you all make huge amounts of money..

Cheers all...(y)

Thanks for all your post, cya soon DaddyJohn

Reksa yes he is one of the best, he spoke too much truth so they stopped having him on CNBC (mind bending)

Do you tweet? Do you mind sharing your account? Would be much better if this group of posters was on twitter? Much easier to get updates. We can use specific # tag

I dont really tweet, just the odd story or retweet something interesting,

You can use skype and create a trading chat room, Samirs create a Skype room.

Last edited: