Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

have chickened and closed my long position... seems like it might want to come back and test the low ... knowing my luck it will now push 100 pts higher .... lol

have chickened and closed my long position... seems like it might want to come back and test the low ... knowing my luck it will now push 100 pts higher .... lol

FTSE100 5404 = Unchanged Dow, so looks worse than it is.

lets hope BARC +2.3% is a lead for things to come.

SPY been toggling around unch, currently up.

maybe its stop hunting. most sustained rallies start with a brutal downswing day.

I suppose 5100 is out of the question now.

would be surprised.. but never say never eh? but take a look at ftse regression channel... ftse broke through (stop run) and has now recaptured the channel.. ususally bullish sign..

Attachments

• Capture ftse channel.JPG
    Capture ftse channel.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 144
would be surprised.. but never say never eh? but take a look at ftse regression channel... ftse broke through (stop run) and has now recaptured the channel.. ususally bullish sign..

Is that Daily?
The alternative view is that the breakout has already occurred but either way, I'd expect a retest of the 5500 area at least soon...

?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 127
afternoon, decided to close my eyes and go out to lunch.. bottle of red later, i have got lucky, first time in weeks !

Ouch, made a rookie mistake of being away from my desk over lunch time with open positions and I come and see the FTSE is moving against me. 41-points from where I left it last. Very, very painful.

*sigh*, I'll hold the position until tonight and see where it is. I have a feeling that I might need to start bright and early tomorrow to make up for it.

Ouch, made a rookie mistake of being away from my desk over lunch time with open positions and I come and see the FTSE is moving against me. 41-points from where I left it last. Very, very painful.

*sigh*, I'll hold the position until tonight and see where it is. I have a feeling that I might need to start bright and early tomorrow to make up for it.

Yes. I've been a dedicated Footsie trader until recently when I decided to take someone else's advice and try CAC. I've been trading CAC and Dax. Have left CAC and am just doing Dax at present. Have found it a smooth ride, so far.

My SB firm is ok except that, occasionally, the site goes down. I put an automatic 20 points stop on even though I have no intention of letting it go that far. It saves nasty surprises.

Yes. I've been a dedicated Footsie trader until recently when I decided to take someone else's advice and try CAC. I've been trading CAC and Dax. Have left CAC and am just doing Dax at present. Have found it a smooth ride, so far.

My SB firm is ok except that, occasionally, the site goes down. I put an automatic 20 points stop on even though I have no intention of letting it go that far. It saves nasty surprises.

City Index???