Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yes. But I am on the delayed service at £20 per month. ie the audio is delayed by one minute, but the headlines are live. Trouble is they don't always have time to type in the headline as news breaks, so something like this breaks too quickly.

Does anyone have the Ransquawk feed through Capital Spreads and is the audio delayed or real time?

Martin I'm using Ransquawk through Capital Spreads and it's real time. What a day.

as a just incase limit orders in 5089 on FTSE and 11103 on DOW

Good planning DC. On a day like today, anything is possible. I've put in a limit sell at 5764.

For 5 central banks to team up and do something like this, things had to be both deadly serious and imminent. Maybe an afternoon to stand aside and see what happens.

I have exited all positions ... only down 10 prices from this mornings tally.. so ok here.. but I wonder of this could go on all afternoon now and test the highs?? I am seeing a new continuation pattern right now.

I have exited all positions ... only down 10 prices from this mornings tally.. so ok here.. but I wonder of this could go on all afternoon now and test the highs?? I am seeing a new continuation pattern right now.

correction.. not a continuation now .. but still.. I am sitting on my hands

correction.. not a continuation now .. but still.. I am sitting on my hands

What a day. It is days like today that keep us interested in the game. My chart shows buying at the Donchian channel mid point bounce. Prices will probably retrace now to the mid point again or even the lower band. Some serious profit taking will be going on across the pond. Daily chart shows limit of today's move at the top donchian channel, although to get there today is unlikely

Attachments

• Z 12-11 (15 Min)  30_11_2011.jpg
    Z 12-11 (15 Min) 30_11_2011.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Z 12-11 (Daily)  14_09_2011 - 30_11_2011.jpg
    Z 12-11 (Daily) 14_09_2011 - 30_11_2011.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 129
I took the 4pm turn.. ES had popped through 1239.25 to kiss 1240.. looked like a good point to short for the 4pm turn.... as usual got out too early

I got out too early too. Closed my short at 5507. That was some massive volume going into the close. It's been a while since we saw 21,000 lots in the last 5 minutes.

Gives you an idea of how much it is a traders market. People don't really want to hold positions overnight or for a long time. That volume at the close was just people banking the profits they had made today, before they got taken away by some euro news overnight.

We may see the same tonight at 9pm, but at the moment the ES isn't far off where it started at 2:30pm.

If were going to do a straight forward turnaround then the DOW has a little space up to 12103 would be fine and wouldnt produce any upside targets

I don't remember ever seeing the Nasdaq so flat! I managed to scrape about 14 points in two trades but it was touch and go and took over five hours.

Indices have been trying to work off overbought rally

but is now on closing pop

they may want to park Dow at 12000

Indices have been trying to work off overbought rally

but is now on closing pop

they may want to park Dow at 12000

probably
my thoughts are we are going to see it held here into fridays trading with 50 point up n down moves on the DOW and low range on FTSE