Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This market is only interested in one thing.....euro news. Bad news sell briefly then buy back. This baby is going to 5600......eventually!!!!

"I love the smell of volatility in the morning"

"smells like victory"

only 420 points to go for FTSE

Well I just signed up for Ransquawk Lite. £20 per month is a reasonable amount to pay for a service that I find very useful. That news at 2:35pm that the meeting was off was useful at 2:35pm, but not so useful when delayed until 2:40pm. Seconds matter when you are a scalper. If they charged more than this then I would have second thoughts.

Well I just signed up for Ransquawk Lite. £20 per month is a reasonable amount to pay for a service that I find very useful. That news at 2:35pm that the meeting was off was useful at 2:35pm, but not so useful when delayed until 2:40pm. Seconds matter when you are a scalper. If they charged more than this then I would have second thoughts.

Hi Martin did you call them?. I have requested a call a few times yesterday and no one has been in touch yet.

Been looking at some other squawk services too.

Let me know how you get on with it.

Both FTSE and ES are now above where they were when the consumer confidence and richmond man indx numbers came out. Both figures were very poor. You've also got eurobabble rubbish continuing. No meeting, yes meeting. And it still goes up! I am long on the suspend belief and trade what you see chariot. It makes no sense, but up she goes. Anyone for 5600??

Hi Martin did you call them?. I have requested a call a few times yesterday and no one has been in touch yet.

Been looking at some other squawk services too.

Let me know how you get on with it.

Mark - on their website they have a contact tab, and I contacted them from there. They phoned me back in about 10 minutes. Let me know if you find any other squawk services and what they are like. I've always liked the service, and have got used to having it.

I hope what we are seeing here is the bulls realsing the game is up.. positions are now being changed over - oh...there we go!!

Ok.. it has puzzled me all day what the hell is keeping the oil price up so high.. this is propping up the equities....now I know... we have a Nat Gas and Copper option expiry tomorrow.. Nat Gas of course is linked to the price of oil.. so again we have an options squeeze !!! propping up commodity prices and so stocks. We might have more of theis up and down tomorrow my friends..

Bet you are Mrs Lexic's shining light in the world:LOL:

? yes but not when i'm in the loo dj :LOL:

not far from 5600 today eh? do you know what that is ?……….fanfare ….dancing girls …..cymbals crash……rolling drums…..it’s the one it’s the only it’s ……you read it here first……it’s

THE 2009 HIGH :clap::clap::clap:

hmmm shame it didn't get there

? yes but not when i'm in the loo dj :LOL:

not far from 5600 today eh? do you know what that is ?……….fanfare ….dancing girls …..cymbals crash……rolling drums…..it’s the one it’s the only it’s ……you read it here first……it’s

THE 2009 HIGH :clap::clap::clap:

hmmm shame it didn't get there

nothing against you guys that are short ......just a bit of fun:D