Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

contrary means you favor shorts or just liquidating longs? is it only for the day?

that was a joke samirs

it is difficult to see this market falling with no signs of selling in US or Europe last week ....of course the markets can change any time but for now i remain bullish with an eye on the last level i posted...
note nasdaq is possible fly in the ointment with a longer term neg signal...

no selling - no downside... but end of month is near

thats a big problem, I use SP500 its very hard to get Dow historical data download from web.

U can download dow from the link below, but the format requires work to get it into usable state, date format is strange. would be easy if you knew how to use excel

Historical Data Feed :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform

yahoo seems to have stopped from 18 jan......maybe someone on here has up to date spreads sheet similar to yahoo's ....i'm very limited on excel

FTSE breaks 6300

when will IG clients pain end? how much more can they be tortured?

You're assuming it's right. While I do believe most people lose in spread betting in general, I don't believe that 88% of people have been short constantly for a week now.

I don't trust IG as far as I can throw them anyway.

Dax not really liking the upside today, think DOW will be strong today so if you want to short something sell strength in the Dax as it gets dragged with US equities, but for me im staying long dow will short dax if we hit 7880 !

You're assuming it's right. While I do believe most people lose in spread betting in general, I don't believe that 88% of people have been short constantly for a week now.

I should clarify by saying that I just find it odd the number has only moved 1% in a week.

Dax not really liking the upside today, think DOW will be strong today so if you want to short something sell strength in the Dax as it gets dragged with US equities, but for me im staying long dow will short dax if we hit 7880 !

I felt the same today about the Dax although I have only been trading it long this morning. Buying it each time it hits support at 7845

we could cross check with some other sb that provides client positions?