Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nex level in Dow 13932 then is the big one ! 14k by this evening would be a nice end to the week !

questions

whats with theIG clients long short thing?

does everyone believe there was just a huge amount of money waiting to come into the market after the fiscal cliff rubbish?

Selling takes the market higher yes

Absolutely , it is the selling that keeps this market going

Currently net long, as the long Dow position is double that of the short Dax

what happens when /if it hits all time highs? will TA still work? i mean some people say history repeats but what if there is no history ? :)

Hi SuddenDeath, it has been a while. I was keeping my powder dry then decided to have a little dabble for the Xmas rally. After making good money on the, I decided that was the end and the outlook was bleak...how wrong was I?
I actually put my first short in at 5800!!!

when that happens market will surely turn the other way.....

people here talk about IG clients etc ....but you just need to look at this thread ...it provides at times best contra indicator

probably most missed the 1000+ point rally on dow while constantly looking for 50 quick points on contra trend that never came

did you catch the 1000 point rally samirs?

I'm fed up of being a contrarian. I'm going to go with the trend, after we get a pull back!
New year starting off with a loss, and the tax man wants a piece of me to boot!

Wasn't someone on here talking about 18th jan being a significant date? Where is he?
If you believe in time cycles, 22nd march is a turn date.

Hi SuddenDeath, it has been a while. I was keeping my powder dry then decided to have a little dabble for the Xmas rally. After making good money on the, I decided that was the end and the outlook was bleak...how wrong was I?
I actually put my first short in at 5800!!!

if you had stayed on this thread you would not have been shorting, hope u do not abandon us again.

I'm fed up of being a contrarian. I'm going to go with the trend, after we get a pull back!
New year starting off with a loss, and the tax man wants a piece of me to boot!

if u want to avoid cgt on shares I am willing to wipe out the tax liability and you will end up with clean money. nothing illegal.

no I didnt ...but I know someone who did...he is still long....he has done a lot of work on money flow.....he says he is finally now seeing some signs of fatigue in money flow....

I joined the bus but left it too early as always...fear of heights :)

well i'm glad we could help with our contrary indicator