Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well 160 looks like line in the sand but i don't mind admitting i've lost the plot:)

favour a wee swing down tho

I've gone short the FTSE now. It's time for the bears to have a day on the index that knows no red.

Morning Guys, great start to the morning, DAX been ironed out !Probably weak ZEW.

Getting long Dax here 7657 stops below 7620

this is why mkt tanking BUNDS: Mar Bunds reverses losses following sharp sell-off in
Xetra-DAX index in last few minutes. Traders attribute the move
to earlier announcement from German financial watchdog Bafin, wh
o has asked two banks to simulate a split "according to the Liik
anen model with results expected this summer",according to repor
t in Boersenzeitung.

good morning everyone.

how are those IG clients positioned today.

FTSE should fall once IG clients start to become bullish

good article

Last week, the S&P 500 advanced the extra 1% required to re-establish virtually every “overvalued, overbought, overbullish, rising-yields” syndrome that we define – syndromes that have appeared at or close to the beginning of what investors can easily recall as the singularly worst set of market instances in history, including the 1973-74, 1987, 2000-2002, and 2007-2009 plunges. With some minor imputation (estimating bullish and bearish sentiment as a function of the extent and volatility of prior market movement), we can verify that these syndromes also emerged just prior to the 1929-1932 collapse.

The S&P 500 is presently near or through its Bollinger band (2 standard deviations above its 20-period moving average) at daily, weekly and monthly resolutions, the Shiller P/E (S&P 500 divided by the 10-year average of inflation-adjusted earnings) is above 22, Investors Intelligence reports lopsided sentiment at 53.2% bulls versus 22.3% bears, the S&P 500 is well into a mature bull market and Treasury bond yields have advanced measurably.

Puppet Show (Hussman) | AdvisorAnalyst Views

Hi guys, very busy with meetings all morning, didn' have access and missed the bottom at 09:00 :(
Just now closed my short at breakeven, instead of hedging with long.
Will wait later today how it develops for any further moves.

Hi guys, very busy with meetings all morning, didn' have access and missed the bottom at 09:00 :(
Just now closed my short at breakeven, instead of hedging with long.
Will wait later today how it develops for any further moves.

Hi Greek debt doing well now.

the 15:00 strikes - be a surprise to see high challenged today, but never can tell with this market.

market is strange dow sitting at year highs and the cost of hedging is at 5 year lows, what is this telling us?