Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Good Morning SD
BHP+ 0.81%
RIO +1.50%
Asian markets mixed, based on ASX looking at upside in FTSE towards 5700.
Mind you on the DOW I have the FTSE @ 5663
Strong Aussie data may have pushed the ASX out of line with the FTSE.
ECB in focus.

good read on FTSE 5702 now

Australia has multiple time zones so you need to be specific which time zone you are referring to

i would have to guess where the asx200 aus index gets its time from? is it in sydney

EURUSD above 100day ma

forgot to place the regular buy order on the 100ma

Australia has multiple time zones so you need to be specific which time zone you are referring to

Australian eastern standard time with daylight saving time = ASX200

Australian eastern standard time all year = bustech

Morning all. Think this is a bear flag that will go to 5682 and then the price will continue up again.

Edit: However, so many times I've been caught out by spikes up again so no guarantees.

Hey Suddendeath - How are you figuring out your pivots? I was trying to work it out last night, but failed. You had mentioned that you had it pegged against the S&P?

Hey Suddendeath - How are you figuring out your pivots? I was trying to work it out last night, but failed. You had mentioned that you had it pegged against the S&P?

the pivots are not special they simple give a line in the sand to trade around, for instance u can use yesterdays level on the 7day ma as a pivot it works very well, i find pivots on sp500 and convert them to levels in the FTSE ratio 4.0092

there are standard pivots live camarilla and others but i create custom pivots so my orders will be unique

yesterdays 7day ma on sp500 gives us a ftse level of 5638 bullish above bearish below