Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Maybe BoE will slash interest rates to 0.25% to kick start things a bit more?

Don't count on it, but stranger things have happened.

Maybe BoE will slash interest rates to 0.25% to kick start things a bit more?

Don't count on it, but stranger things have happened.

dont think the rate cut to 0.25 was on cards, market rates have trickled higher boe must raise rates not cut them

(y)

Not so good at the minute though, underwater a bit but hoping the news today is gonna save things a bit. Currently long ftse/short dow

me too! closed yesterday's for -6 and in again 'bout half hour ago +5 atm so nearly square

(y)

Not so good at the minute though, underwater a bit but hoping the news today is gonna save things a bit. Currently long ftse/short dow

Are you using the IG charts comparison.

I have been playing around with IG charts comparsion, but still prefer pen and paper.

Good to see that you still in the game (business).

My opinion only but if Draghi doesn't deliver something new at 13.30 its my belief that the European Indices will drop like a stone.........
Have shorted the Cac now but with fairly tight stop........

I've been in this long/short since yesterday, could've closed out for a little profit yesterday but decided to hold out for a bit more, which invariably was a mistake. Bit trapped in this now but Super Mario Draghi will save things.

Are you using the IG charts comparison.

I have been playing around with IG charts comparsion, but still prefer pen and paper.

Good to see that you still in the game (business).

I was using the IG charts for about a week, they're very very good and considering they're free (ish) nothing really compares.

I don't use them anymore and just use price action. In fact no charts at all anymore :D