Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse didn't chase dow to new high but is looking more confident dow's not going to come back after it faltered a touvh

Dow has done her daily range and a bit more and she's also just hit my 23 fib ( June low to July high ) , I woulden't fancy a long from here , but you never know.

ftse didn't chase dow to new high but is looking more confident dow's not going to come back after it faltered a touvh

was tempted to long ftse once dow crashed through R2 @ 12700

but ftse seemed to stall a bit on R1 @ 5670 and was reluctant to follow so I stayed out

think the FTSE went for a lunch time drink

:LOL: prob anticipating dow coming back (i'm not the only one who knows about 15:00 you know :LOL:) still might happen but ftse getting more and more confident - my money on continuation

:LOL: prob anticipating dow coming back (i'm not the only one who knows about 15:00 you know :LOL:) still might happen but ftse getting more and more confident - my money on continuation

I'm done trading for the week now but... I'd bet against you there and say ftse to finish near 5650

only worry about monday is that it looks like ftse/dow will leave opening gaps, otherwise owning the ftse over weekend would be easy to do

Good news on RIO and its battle with the bear flag, this sharp move higher +2.7% has put it inside the bear flag channel so yesterday breakdown looks like aberrant spike

Could well do Barjon , ftse is the poorest performer out of the usual suspects , still some decent room before it gets to adr , all the others are either there , past it or nearly there.

there is a very good trader on twitter, he uses ichinoku charts , kenshie and micchi anyone use this?