Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

above where we finished last week now. don't forget the 15:00pm reversal time if it goes on.

Soloquan i should have kept my position from yesterday which had average cost of 5607.9

would be great, but did amateur error,

got 5660

didn't you have 9 long positions from that price too? Jesus if you'd held those now (y)

would've taken some balls though

didn't you have 9 long positions from that price too? Jesus if you'd held those now (y)

would've taken some balls though

not balls, within what i can lose in one day, i did amateur mistake, put in the tightest stops once we got close to loss i could handle

when VIX is low daily ranges tend to be predicable, someone who is good at maths could create a formula of the likely daily range with a specific vix,

not balls, within what i can lose in one day, i did amateur mistake, put in the tightest stops once we got close to loss i could handle

I have tight stops too and curse myself sometimes, but certainly not amateurish I wouldn't say.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, if only we could trade from the left hand side of the chart instead of the right we'd all be billionaires

I have tight stops too and curse myself sometimes, but certainly not amateurish I wouldn't say.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, if only we could trade from the right hand side of the chart instead of the left we'd all be billionaires

i had idea, if RIO being down can put ftse at 5590 then with RIO being +1.4% that low is unlikely to be hit. so it presented a safe buying level above that extreme low

be interesting to see the "ol Barjon reversal" at 15.00pm here. I for sure couldn't call it one way or t'other now