Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Would've got you in about 5657 today, think the words horse, bolt, stable, lock and door spring to mind

itchy murky mojo sounds like communist party propaganda, designed to weaken the minds of our children and strengthen the resolve of our enemies

thank you both!!!! I lifted it from the help section in Sharescope never tried it! Might give it a go though.

Give it a go by all means but just a word of warning. The reason I don't use it is because it gets you into trades far too late. That's what I was saying a second ago. If you'd been using that today you'd enter that long @ 5657... you needed to be in about 20 points before that.

It's not so much for intraday and more for swing trading

Give it a go by all means but just a word of warning. The reason I don't use it is because it gets you into trades far too late. That's what I was saying a second ago. If you'd been using that today you'd enter that long @ 5657... you needed to be in about 20 points before that.

Ah so....

FTSE @ 5662 is overbought on 1 min chart as of 16.09

correction ftse at 16.09 was 665-666

had not scrolled chart to correct time

remember elf and safety. take breaks and good posture

that's the problem with trading from a laptop, I tend to slouch on the sofa from 8am to 5pm everyday, jesus by the time I'm 30 I'm gonna have a back as crooked as some of the snake oil vendors on T2W

I really should get going but just wanna see if my 5650 close plays out and if it does I can kick myself all weekend for not entering a short.

I really should get going but just wanna see if my 5650 close plays out and if it does I can kick myself all weekend for not entering a short.

Nah, never gonna happen now...

Right then, I'm off for a much needed drink tonight, been a good week, catch you later SD et al (y)

Can't leave while I'm on 299 posts so this one's for Samir:

Anastasia Michaeli, Israeli Politician (y)

Attachments

• Israel.jpg
    Israel.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 152