Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If your going by 'feel' you dont have any charts and therefore wont see the obvious.

I'm not going entirely by intuition, i have charts too but i do draw on my chart experience too.

We don't know where those stops are placed, but if the DOW looks like it will bust out lows, that could create a cascade of selling and lows

We're all daytrading here, not trying to predict the future 12 months down the line.
Its a simple 2 step process.
1. Buy wait sell.
2. Wait for another opportunity, goto 1.

I can see why you stick mostly to the long side. You want to be on side of the trend.

i think this is starting to come together for me.

i've had a nice day so far, i'm reeling:innocent:

i need to settle down and compose myself

there was a lot of luck that i just happened to be on right side of all that chop

short YM @ 25155

i'll probably have to add higher, but when in a range i must play it for all it's worth till it stops being a range

takes LOTS of MONEY & INTEREST to break out of a range

ranges are the coolest, love ranges the most :cool:

they are trying to squeeze the shorts...had a good day so far and may add higher but in no hurry just let this play out...may drop back into the pocket

After making a new low for the day the s&p turned around and made a new high in 45 minutes.
I went short at 2819.5 and got suckered in.
Down 7 at the worst point and looking to get something back but shes just a monster, the only reason it goes down is to tempt people in short and burn them.
Silly season is here.

This is relentless.
I know where the s&p is going - its headed for 2856 but I thought it would pull back a bit and try again later. No they want it and they want it NOW! No pullbacks no delays just smash it higher to the target.

I'm in no hurry to put on another short, if this goes lower i win, if higher i add, and win

i can't lose here.

I'm in no hurry to put on another short, if this goes lower i win, if higher i add, and win

i can't lose here.

No if your short and it goes up you lose!
If you add you lose twice as fast!

What part of that dont you understand.

No if your short and it goes up you lose!
If you add you lose twice as fast!

What part of that dont you understand.

Down about 30 on this trade while not happy not that worried either because i have another short waiting in the wings to split the diff higher.higher it goes the better my split (y)