Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Looking forward to new highs in the coming weeks, the dow and s&p are really on a roll. Mad to be short!
(Sorry shouldnt say mad when there are people with mental illness on the thread, very insensitive. Didnt mean it FXX.) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

take this down, who is buying here?

even the postie is ...kind of skittish

he don't know either :D

HA! Just found this ...

Barjon and postman

I am not interested in anything you both have to say. Move along and please set me on ignore as I have you.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...-fundamental-20-technical-26.html#post3053294

So the guy had to lie to make his point and rather than fess up and say sorry I made a mistake or yeah I lied, he ignores the facts and pretends it didnt happen.
No wonder hes had 10 jobs in 20 years (by his own admission) he cant hold down a job.
@FXX What about your comment "Leave it before this gets ugly moron "

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-5739.html#post3053228

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Caught out in a lie and runs away. :whistling

European markets ended the day with significant gains. Contrary to what has been observed, today's session was essentially dominated by business themes. European bank stocks were boosted by the good results of UBS. The Swiss bank reported a 9% increase in its quarterly profits, which reached 1280 M. CHF, surpassing analysts' forecasts. Bank CEO Sergio Ermotti was confident that UBS will achieve its proposed goals for 2018. Google's good results have had a positive effect not only in the technology sector but also in the European market as a whole. European investors are well aware of the impact Google's price has on US indices and so indirectly on Europeans. Also to mention the good results of Peugeot, which catapulted the stock to the highs of the last 7 years. At the macroeconomic level, PMI indexes for manufacturing and services activity in Germany have easily outperformed economists' forecasts. With regard to the Eurozone as a whole, the reading on the PMI index of manufacturing activity hit the forecasts but the forecast for services fell a bit short.

Looking forward to new highs in the coming weeks, the dow and s&p are really on a roll. Mad to be short!

Good to see the US markets surging higher into the close and still going up after the bell.
Higher highs tomorrow.

European indices are presenting some losses. Given the uncertainty still prevailing at the current juncture, it is likely that some short-term investors will continue to realize some profit taking after the strong rise in yesterday’s session. The initial phase of the day should be marked by investors’ response to the various results released before the opening. Today begins the visit of the President of the European Commission Juncker to the USA, where he will meet with President Trump. The purpose of this visit is to normalize relations between the two sides of the Atlantic, recently shaken by President Trump’s accusations against the European Union regarding the tariffs it imposes on American products, the regulatory barriers it raises (like the recent Google fine) and to the default on financing Nato. JeanClaude Juncker was prone to an agreement, which would have as its starting point the tariffs on cars. However, the President of the European Commission has limited powers in this regard, as any agreement will have to be ratified by the various National Parliaments.

Dow dropped 100 points s&p didnt move.
Suckers sucked in to shorts and now feeling the loss, onwards and upwards again.

Postmans dictionary.
Madness :
Noun.
The act of shorting the US markets over and over again expecting to make a profit.
Typical usage: "He shorted the US markets and blew his account, next week he reloaded and shorted the US markets and blew his account ... repeat ad infinitum".

Got out my YM shorts earlier for "few" ticks..

New short YM@ 25149 one contract

come on take it down wash out these unreasonable die-hard bulls...:sleep:

they are sitting there few ticks lower just waiting to get stopped out.

a healthy market goes red once in awhile. seems THIS market can't tolerate ANY red.

What you should be doing is obvious right?

Attachments

• bye.png
    bye.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 96
Dow dropped 100 points s&p didnt move.
Suckers sucked in to shorts and now feeling the loss, onwards and upwards again.

Postmans dictionary.
Madness :
Noun.
The act of shorting the US markets over and over again expecting to make a profit.
Typical usage: "He shorted the US markets and blew his account, next week he reloaded and shorted the US markets and blew his account ... repeat ad infinitum".

I thought this was worth repeating.

We're all daytrading here, not trying to predict the future 12 months down the line.
Its a simple 2 step process.
1. Buy wait sell.
2. Wait for another opportunity, goto 1.