Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the bulls will not take a big shot in the nuts here, do i have to spell it out?

i try to be politically correct , but gd it

From my perspectives, market is holding gains.

Waiting for Yellen speak. In fact I go as far as to say as strange as it sounds market has now pencilled in a rate rise in March.

Trump's blurb hasn't offered any new insight into policy other than to maintain the carrot dangling in front of the ass.

Fed is about to give it a boot up the rear by confirming confidence in the economy.

The ass is going to trot forward again very soon.

The only place in town offering a return on savings is equities. I favour high dividend stock with low gearing. Great stuff.

Gold is also coming off the highs so risk is off and oil seems to have stabilised.

This market is rising. Conditions still in place for more gains imo. (y)

Waiting for Yellen speak. In fact I go as far as to say as strange as it sounds market has now pencilled in a rate rise in March.

Trump's blurb hasn't offered any new insight into policy other than to maintain the carrot dangling in front of the ass.

Fed is about to give it a boot up the rear by confirming confidence in the economy.

The ass is going to trot forward again very soon.

The only place in town offering a return on savings is equities. I favour high dividend stock with low gearing. Great stuff.

Gold is also coming off the highs so risk is off and oil seems to have stabilised.

This market is rising. Conditions still in place for more gains imo. (y)

If equities are going higher and gold is falling then risk is on not off.

.. (y)

'May' rate rise you mean. You heard it here first.

trump pandering to the citizens again. Someone really needs to tell the guy......in politics you don't make promises.....obviously a scorecard will be ready for him in 2020
then again he can simply just say what he said 4 years prior is fake news

Well I'm not arguing with you...believe what you like.

Erm I just read the document you posted (again) and it shows Gold as a Risk On asset. Its on the same side as equities.
So when people buy gold they are buying risk - ie Risk On.

Attachments

• GoldRo.png
    GoldRo.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 126
Erm I just read the document you posted (again) and it shows Gold as a Risk On asset. Its on the same side as equities.
So when people buy gold they are buying risk - ie Risk On.

Yes it's on the same side of the zero line, but in no mans land (the middle) not covered by the instrument range arrows, in other words, it could swing either way.

Gold is a speculative buy subject to risk and ones personal appetite to risk.

Useless. Costs to hold the damn thing. Unless one chooses to wear it. Then it becomes a physical personal risk to life.

Either way need to distinguish gold from the commodities, equities and bond cycle.

Each to their own. It's basically an indicator. If Fed hikes rates it'll fall further. OBViously... :)

The US market was trading at a slight low. In terms of economic indicators, the number of weekly claims for unemployment benefits has fallen to the low of the last 44 years last week, continuing to point to a strong labor market. This indicator fell by 19 000 to 223 000 in the week ending 25 February (vs. 243 000 expected), thus reaching the lowest since March 1973. This was already the 104th consecutive week in which the number of applications for unemployment benefits Remained below 300,000, the highest since 1970.

Has anyone noticed that 21000 is holding? LOL

(lol 21 THOUSAND never thought i'd say that)