21000 is a milestone, the line in the sand>

the shot heard round the world..

it is what it is...a serious milestone

and da bulls will defend it to their death

chart tarders ...draw a real big thick line

@21000

ps we traders will make a LOT $ bounce of 21000, to & fro

Last edited:
The fall of the market on Wall Street ended up impacting Asian markets that ended today’s session in negative territory. Investors’ attentions focused primarily on the US Federal Reserve’s monetary policy. In South Korea, the market was under pressure from the country’s tensions with China.

Sell the trump news :smart:

probably a spike up and then a reversal

they need to cool this off before it gets out of hand

let's see how it goes today :cool:

sp500 day week

Attachments

• SP500 Day  Week  cash.png
    SP500 Day Week cash.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 127
Ahha :)

I don't mind posting the odd chart, but not with valuable information on. :LOL:

Well I'll take me goodies off too - plain chart, but do see the same as you, although we do feel half a session behind schedule.

The action between 10am and 1pm UK time (although outside of US hours) does show someone trying to push the market higher with less effort needed (due to light trading).

So we must note that for later on - the cause and effect of this will be?

So, although I do see more upside, it is vulnerable. Will we make the highs again? Can't say for sure, but wouldn't it be cruel if we take short stops out, and then simply drop from there, in fact it would be perverse! One thing is for sure, there will be buyers anticipating a break of the high so fodder for those that need to be fed.

Tuesday is the day for fireworks with the way I read this, but am open to slight alterations if need be.

Lets see what happens in these next few sessions, and more importantly lets see if we can learn anything?

Attachments

• DOW.jpg
    DOW.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 178
Well I'll take me goodies off too - plain chart, but do see the same as you, although we do feel half a session behind schedule.

This is so right, behind schedule. I'm now thinking it's deliberate, giving false comfort to over weekend shorters. Wouldn't be surprised if it pops up late into the session.

The action between 10am and 1pm UK time (although outside of US hours) does show someone trying to push the market higher with less effort needed (due to light trading).

So we must note that for later on - the cause and effect of this will be?

So, although I do see more upside, it is vulnerable. Will we make the highs again? Can't say for sure, but wouldn't it be cruel if we take short stops out, and then simply drop from there, in fact it would be perverse! One thing is for sure, there will be buyers anticipating a break of the high so fodder for those that need to be fed.

Tuesday is the day for fireworks with the way I read this, but am open to slight alterations if need be.

Lets see what happens in these next few sessions, and more importantly lets see if we can learn anything?

Time is not behaving atm. Much easier when things behave.

Dow down 90 overnight and up 50 from midnight, just wait until the market actually opens!
Its going to be volatile today. :clap:

Opening selling has been absorbed with no real effect, longer term longs still holding, time to squeeze out the short term shorts and take this back to 21120 zone to take out the guys who are still holding short from the highs, although they will have moved stops down a little to get "something" from their positions.

By the time we get up there, it will all be long talk again and this will be the opportunity to build into a realistic short position (subject to withdrawal), with levels to actually trade into rather than just trying to call a top for the sake of it.

The drawing from Friday still being valid - the only thing we cant know is what sort of gap we would have after a weekend, but I do know what we need to see in terms of the reaction to the gap- ie where are the sellers???????

But not only that - who's doing the bl**dy buying and why??????