Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Not today..... not today sir .... let's see 10145 today

In the interim I'll stick to the plan longs into the open and then short

I'm inclined to agree with that number on Dax.

i'll bet you a thousand dollars that even if it closes below that price....it will go above it tomorrow. courtesy of paypal

So why are you referencing a conversation between me and daxslut? :whistling

We're talking about the dax and your talking about the ftse. Must be hard keeping all those personalities in your head at once, you even reference fight club where the man in question is one person with two personalities, a Freudian slip perhaps. :p

We're talking about the dax and your talking about the ftse. Must be hard keeping all those personalities in your head at once, you even reference fight club where the man in question is one person with two personalities, a Freudian slip perhaps. :p

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

this made me chuckle

burned my right bbq this weekend.....too lazy to scroll up....i'm right handed so according to your friend Freud I'm heartless

Now heres daxslut replying to a conversation about the ftse with a comment about the dax!

Looks like your 'both' having trouble keeping track today. :LOL:

Ahhh sorry .... let me shut up :)

BTW I'm out have a nice afternoon gents.

I'd really like to see s&p bounce off last Thursdays low right now.
Take us back up to 95.

US input price inflation, US consumers buying houses. Is that a light at the end of the tunnel or an oncoming train.

My DOW shorts green and looking for 1000+ handles!:clap:

Attachments

• southboundDOWyay.PNG
    southboundDOWyay.PNG
    108.5 KB · Views: 47
Note the intesting of the move on the dax, then the holding pattern, we should expect another move up of the same magnitude as the first one.