Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i'll bet you a thousand dollars that even if it closes below that price....it will go above it tomorrow. courtesy of paypal

Why do both you and daxslut appear to be replying to the wrong comments? Hmmm. Got your screens mixed up? :whistling

take the bet. You know you want to post i'm good on my word...just need 3 days to send over the money

i'll bet you a thousand dollars that even if it closes below that price....it will go above it tomorrow. courtesy of paypal

Look get it right, joseph has the position on the ftse, daxslut has the position on the dax (the clue is in the name) your quoting daxsluts post which I replied to. Time to take a break I think!

oh yeah i wouldn't touch the ftse on steroids with a ten feet pole...or dax some people like to call

OK imagine I'm really stupid how hard can that be - what does this comment mean?

What are you referring to? FTSE or dax and what price?

OK imagine I'm really stupid how hard can that be - what does this comment mean?

What are you referring to? FTSE or dax and what price?

I say ftse will go above 6163 today or tomorrow.
I bet you $2000 it will.....from the looks of it the sentiment here is that it will keep going lower whereas I don't care if it goes lower or higher...I just know that 6163 is the lowest of the lows I have here. If it goes lower and never comes back I'll send you $2000 via paypal in 3 days. If it doesn't then you do the same.....a bet

I wonder if youve beaten me to it again.

I was hoping for 10,140 by now.

To be honest, I broke my system and jumped the gun, I had 2 of the 3 signals I use in place and got a break above my (Hull), rather than waiting until my (Hull) was rising. Impetuous move by me, not convinced its the right entry yet. Angry with myself for ignoring my set up which was not complete :mad::mad::mad:

Homework for tonight, repeat 100 times "stick to the system" :LOL::LOL: