Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

As if we didnt already know this!

"Anonymous" Hacks Federal Reserve; Grabs Stock Ownership files!

"Anonymous says the federal reserve bank owns more than fifty percent of the stock in quite a few major US Corporations! If the fed had not purchased these vast quantities of stocks (Think Dow Jones Industrials (DJIA) and the S&P 500) both markets would have crashed long ago!"

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1384

When you have a controlling interest in something you decide what the price will be!

Someone re posted this recently but here it is again. My very first post on this site from Dec 3rd 2007.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/22794-dow-2007-a-875.html#post374631

"I have read all your posts for a long time now and have enjoyed the banter and I thought I'd add my 2 pence worth (and take my fair share of flak). My view is that the markets like most gambling are rigged, and to make money you just have to follow the big bucks and pick up a few crumbs.
I believe large finance houses build artificial patterns to build artificial confidence / doubt in the market. The market makers are now in the business of building confidence.
If you look at the Dow 10 day moving average it has been manipulated to just skim 13000 so we are not going south of there (13000) this year. Now the Dow is being held at 13300 / 13400 in order to turn the 20 day moving average above 13200. I am guessing (like everyone else is guessing) that we will come close to 13000 in the next few days. Followed by a rally to touch 13570 ish before year end...
- Anyone else believe in Santa Clause?"

Just replace 'large finance houses' with 'FED' but given Goldmans dominant position on the FED since who knows when, I think its the same thing anyway.

There was a rally that year! ;)

Someone re posted this recently but here it is again. My very first post on this site from Dec 3rd 2007.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/22794-dow-2007-a-875.html#post374631

"I have read all your posts for a long time now and have enjoyed the banter and I thought I'd add my 2 pence worth (and take my fair share of flak). My view is that the markets like most gambling are rigged, and to make money you just have to follow the big bucks and pick up a few crumbs.
I believe large finance houses build artificial patterns to build artificial confidence / doubt in the market. The market makers are now in the business of building confidence.
If you look at the Dow 10 day moving average it has been manipulated to just skim 13000 so we are not going south of there (13000) this year. Now the Dow is being held at 13300 / 13400 in order to turn the 20 day moving average above 13200. I am guessing (like everyone else is guessing) that we will come close to 13000 in the next few days. Followed by a rally to touch 13570 ish before year end...
- Anyone else believe in Santa Clause?"

Just replace 'large finance houses' with 'FED' but given Goldmans dominant position on the FED since who knows when, I think its the same thing anyway.

There was a rally that year! ;)

they are rigged, but you and I can still win at there game..

its not easy, and takes far too long

think a step or two ahead

It's because you haven't voted in his poll mate. If you paypal me 50 sheets I'll pass it on to him and then he'll let you back in. He got banned from paypal for scamming lovehoney.com:whistle:whistling

and this is your first contribution here to this this, darkie alias :clap:

It's because you haven't voted in his poll mate. If you paypal me 50 sheets I'll pass it on to him and then he'll let you back in. He got banned from paypal for scamming lovehoney.com:whistle:whistling

and this is your first contribution here to this thread darkie alias :clap:

So what normally happens when the dow goes up without a pullback for 5 hours straight?