Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning all. Keeping an eye on the oil price today. Looking to short FTSE from 5815 - 5820 levels. US market closed so could well be rangebound day. Looking for support around 5770. Lets see.

Bounced off this August low 3 times now in the trading day. Time for a run :clap:

For any stato's out there Dax is down 23% compared to Dow 13%.
Those Europeans always make a drama out of it, I blame the Latin temperament.
Looks like there's value to be had, especially if the Dow goes up this week.

Priceless!
Market drops 500 points and the bottom is in and a market rally of 1000 points would imply? We are somewhere close to the top for that day maybe, possibly, should be.
That's why I come to this forum, priceless pearls :)
Some would argue that you come to the forum to spin the old fantasy island yarn;):innocent::whistling

That was the last straw for my position.
Those Dowboys.
Took the dax right down to my stop level. :mad:

Attachments

• nail.png
    nail.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 93
So global stockmarkets are tumbling and UK buy to let 'investors' are pushing house prices higher and higher.
Thats not going to end well.

So global stockmarkets are tumbling and UK buy to let 'investors' are pushing house prices higher and higher.
Thats not going to end well.

You are correct - but unfortunately politicians get involved and kick the can further down the road -eventually there will be a day of reckoning and it won't be interest rates! (deflation/stagflation and nothing in the larder toward it off - take a look at Japan)

Last edited:
After the oil has fallen about 40% over the past three months, the positive consequences should begin to emerge and perhaps to influence investor decisions. Some macroeconomic studies indicate that a decrease of 60 USD / barrel crude price moves about 2000 000 M.USD from producing countries to consuming countries. In recent months, investors focused on the negative impact that the oil is falling in countries like Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Russia, etc. However, there is a flip side and the main beneficiary is Europe. In fact, the European Union is one of the largest importers of oil and at a time when its economy has not yet reached a 'cruising speed', the fall of oil could be the missing driver. In fact, if one considers that the European Union imports about 30% of the world's oil, so a drop of 60 USD / barrel will generate an income of about 660,000 M.USD to this region.

Dax up 200 points pre market, how long will this last?
For as long as oil is above $30!

Short (small size) on the Dow at 16220, planning to short the FTSE big time if she gets above 6000 :D

Oils going up and the dow is set to open up 300 points.
Just another day in lala land.