Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think today is a no shorts day.

Took a couple of FTSE longs early this am. Reckon we could get to 5950 after a bit of dithering around 5890 - 5910. If we get to 6000 def looking to short. oil going up and down like a yo-yo on a short string with knots in it.

Not if you subscribe to the view that there are only two market conditions...risk on, risk off.

There is someone sitting somewhere coming up all day with buzz words & cliche like BRIC, FANG, risk on risk off. Risk is always on, there are essentially two types of people in the city. Those who believe in efficient market hypothesis and as such feel money can only be made where they have an information advantage and those who don't and take risk, day in day out to make money. There is interestingly a class divide reflected in the two as well.

Complete change of position on Oil, not looking for life time trade at all on it, now expecting it to go lower and stay there for sometime!

Still in by a whisker stop just below 5840 - not looking too promising atm.

Stopped -7. That's me done. Pretty insipid compared to last week. Doubtless there will be a spx/Asian rally o/n! Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Do you ever make an intelligent observation, maybe just STFU!
8911437.jpg

my observation sir is that you are living a dream.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/search.php?searchid=17490592

Last edited: