Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE back to normal jogging. Took a quick short this morning from 5920 unfortunately my target was 5900. But hey ho. Are options expiring today?

US options expire today.
Prepare for the RIP to make them close at a 'profitable' level for the sellers.

Hold on to your knickers....did someone on this forum say we bottomed at 5903! I wouldn't come out and say anything ever again after that call.

Strugglingtrader, to be fair to the other guy, i think he actually said it would rally to 5903, where i'm assuming he must have had a target. After that i think he said he didn't care. He may though have said it was the bottom when it was in the 5840/50 range. In this crazy market, who know's where the bottom is. :cool:

Strugglingtrader, to be fair to the other guy, i think he actually said it would rally to 5903, where i'm assuming he must have had a target. After that i think he said he didn't care. He may though have said it was the bottom when it was in the 5840/50 range. In this crazy market, who know's where the bottom is. :cool:

Fair enough, I make enough mistakes every day too, as long as the winners out do the losers we are all ahead.:clap:

US options expire today.
Prepare for the RIP to make them close at a 'profitable' level for the sellers.

What do you think will happen once those yanks have eaten all those pips.

Warning! contains scenes unsuitable while eating!

I'm bracing myself for my constitutional run in the horrid weather - hopefully clear my head!

You wait till the next Fed interest rate kicks in then you'll see some carnage. :LOL:

Totally agree with you sir, ridiculous token gestures which make no sense, I wonder what these people have a phd in sometimes, how to defraud people maybe. Still no one held accountable at S&P, Moody's or the Fed. What Big Short fails to point out and I said it loudly on Radio if anyone was listening that early morning was that it was all Greenspan's fault, fu$*er.