Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Thanks for the invite postie, occasionally I do look at that thread.
But tbh I wouldn't want to join as I would most probably bail halfway through the year thus negating any work that had been put in on my behalf :eek:

In addition one of my many new years resolution is to cut down my forum use and spend more time on coding my strategy!

We have two averages as you'll probably know. Why don't you punch in your coded system numbers. You'll have a record of how it performs.

People do come and go too. No big loss. System is designed for consistent members and forecasters who get the prizes.

I have genuinely found routine and system adhering forecasting to improve discipline and accuracy of forecasting.

It's not a chatty forum.

Forecasting has improved in 2015 as fwiw about 5 bodies have beaten averages whilst in 2014 the averages dominated.

Anyhow, good yard stick imo and it would be good to have few more regulars. (y)

FINE @Atilla @postman

The scary-bear has now entered... :}

original_47275926.jpg

The DowBulls are waking up and licking their lips. They're going to eat those bears for breakfast as always.

I'm just about ready to buy the Dax. Maybe wait another 40 points down to 10220 ish.

Happy New Year everyone!!! Great start to the year lots of vol. Looking to buy spx around 1992 and ftse 6037. All the best for the year ahead, feel this could be the best year ever!

I think the traders all got back to work after the break and said what the hell were we thinking last year. :LOL:

Looks a bit red out there, hopefully postie has stayed short and finished January up 10% :clap:

Well the Dow has found its rhythm, thats going up now.
+1000 by the end of the week? :rolleyes:

Happy New Year everyone!!! Great start to the year lots of vol. Looking to buy spx around 1992 and ftse 6037. All the best for the year ahead, feel this could be the best year ever!

Almost perfect on the S&P but felt there was more downside on the FTSE. £1200 in the bank great start for the year.

Almost perfect on the S&P but felt there was more downside on the FTSE. £1200 in the bank great start for the year.

Excellent keep it up, I have heard that some people can live on £1,200 a day. (Wish they'd tell my wife how they do it. :LOL:)

You'll soon have to change your name! (y)