Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Excellent keep it up, I have heard that some people can live on £1,200 a day. (Wish they'd tell my wife how they do it. :LOL:)

You'll soon have to change your name! (y)

Thanks mate. I believe we are created to live in struggle, if we are not struggling we are not living! May the struggle continue. Of course struggle is all relative and my little struggle is in no way on par with yours.

All the best for the year head. Look forward to making some more punctual calls.
ST.

@Strugglingtrader out of interest were your winnings today based on long or short trades ?

Hi f2,
The 1200 was on the S&P being supported at 1992 but looking at my trades through the day I was mostly a buyer in both the UK & US.
Every dog has its day and although I've had better I feel it was a good start to the year. Just hope the vol continues.
All the best.
ST

Morning all. conditions much more conducive for scalping FTSE today. Took one trade yesterday that was steamrollered for a loss - that was enough for me.
Atm Scalping L&S around 6102 and 6110 - doing ok, lets see how long it lasts!

Morning all. conditions much more conducive for scalping FTSE today. Took one trade yesterday that was steamrollered for a loss - that was enough for me.
Atm Scalping L&S around 6102 and 6110 - doing ok, lets see how long it lasts!

Moved to 6120 and 6110 levels

Do you have a daily pip target, or n strikes and you stop for the day?

For scalping around 5 -7 n strikes.
For longer trades 3-4 n strikes

I only scalp when the market conditions are right. I actually prefer longer trades as its less intense and I can get on with other things.

I will look to make around 30 pips before quitting when scalping.

That's me done for scalping - down below 6100. Not a bad morning up 25 pips. Now looking for a longer term trade.

Should be going to 300 minimum today.
Lets see what the yanks have to say about it.

Those Germans arent happy at all, a very quick -28.
Should be concentrating on the markets not updating spreadsheets.

S&P refusing to go below yesterdays low, threatening an inside day with a Thursday / Friday rip!

Yes, just crashed through it.

Whats wrong with the world, its not like the North Koreans are going to nuke America is it!

Are they?

FTSE running through the levels - tried a L at 6050 out for -7.
Risk on today (geopolitical).
Could be a shorting day on retracements. Buyers will come back in but looking at 6020 - 6030 levels for L. If everything pear shaped then 6000.