Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

European stocks rose from an almost four-month low as Swiss equities rallied. Greek shares tumbled amid the country’s debt impasse. The situation in Greece continues to haunt equity markets. After negotiations between this country and its creditors were interrupted on Sunday, things have become considerably more tense. Yesterday, Tsipras Prime Minister said in Athens that his country will not stoop to their foreign creditors, referring to the condition imposed by its partners to reform the pension system, one of the most expensive in the eurozone. The position of Prime Minister was supported by almost all the members of his party. The European Commissioner Gunther Oettinger mentioned that before the Greek position the European Commission needs to have a plan B, or a contingency plan in case of default. Today, the Greek Prime Minister Tsipras had scheduled a three-day visit to Russia but given the urgency of the situation is possible that this trip is shortened. Yesterday, the Athens Executive had an emergency meeting to discuss the strategy for the coming days and the for Thursday meeting of the Eurogroup. In this context, the nervousness will continue to score investor sentiment.

Yesterday they bought the Dow all day, today they've bought the dow all day so far.
Any idea how this will end?

Attachments

• the-burn_ready.jpg
    the-burn_ready.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 82
Yesterday they bought the Dow all day, today they've bought the dow all day so far.
Any idea how this will end?

:rolleyes:

tears-of-a-clown-237x300.jpg

:whistling

Actually, thought what goes up must come down and then... hang on a minute... this is markets we talking about. They only go up...

Not very funny!

:cheesy:

Its trading in a narrow trading range and still powering up towards

R2 -17904.96
R3- 17930.17

Many funds are buying up anticipating a dow close above the 17865 pivot

Last edited:
Postman I hope it does get there if you are in.
After another Dax filled day I am mainly a spectator unless it gets very wild.
Straight lines are a bit dull after Dax.

Really unnatural PA today.
MM's just not printing lower prices.
Doesnt matter if your buying or selling the prices just keep going up.
4 hours of it.

Postman I hope it does get there if you are in.
After another Dax filled day I am mainly a spectator unless it gets very wild.
Straight lines are a bit dull after Dax.

I have a 12 point trailing stop.
Its never going to be hit.

Looks like we had a turnaround Tuesday.

Some support in on Dax/FTSE, US markets all back at the crits ha

Fed today