Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Looks like the markets are punishing the ECB for not coming to a deal over Greece.
Something will happen this week.

Sometimes it feels like no one will ever buy the Dax again.

Dax will always have buyers. Its the market makers that we have no control of. Much of the market is manipulated by them. The can make the mkt pop or drop as we have evidenced by the wild swings. Im confident mkt will rally this week on some hunch. But knowing the Greeks, they will hold out till the last minute to get the "best deal". Its cultural. :rolleyes:

Looks like another day of selling and then some short covering into the close.
Dow doesnt look to healthy either.

FOMC tomorrow I'll sit it out today.

Dax will always have buyers. Its the market makers that we have no control of. Much of the market is manipulated by them. The can make the mkt pop or drop as we have evidenced by the wild swings. Im confident mkt will rally this week on some hunch. But knowing the Greeks, they will hold out till the last minute to get the "best deal". Its cultural. :rolleyes:

Knowing the Greeks they'll keep asking for more loans and never pay them back. That appears to be cultural to them as well. :)

Yes and they gain some twisted moral high ground by being 'forced out' of the EU as well as not paying off their debts.
Just get rid of them and be done with it, lets see how well they do on their own. (Call me Mr compassionate).

Knowing the Greeks they'll keep asking for more loans and never pay them back. That appears to be cultural to them as well. :)

Well, apparently pension benefits is a big thing in Greece. They voted for a moral party so i suppose they needs to live up to their campaign promises. i.e. includes not giving in to IMF or ECB :sleep:

Britain realised long ago that more people living longer meant the government could not afford to pay a decent pension and so increased retirement age and reduced the benefit.
Greece needs to wake up to that or kill off a lot of 'olds', what's the moral decision? ;) :)

Intertrader is down again.

Keep away from it if your dealing I have it as a backup but I think I'll need to revisit that.

I would imaging with all these swings up and down in a range for so long the SB's are feeling the pain.
You can open 2 positions (short and long) with a 50 point limit and see them both filled most days. I've demonstrated that on this thread before now.

I'm guessing the SB's are waiting for the dax to drop to a better level before restarting their platforms.
Prob 10,880 ish.

last few days i scalped all day and you would be right in a few minutes no matter what side.

today I have been longer term (lol) and been so boring and only got out on that last spike up, lots of pips but less than 8/10 trades per hour.