Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I closed my 50% positions... (losers)... snapshot of remaining attached... will evaluate stop and may be tighten a bit...obviously... big guys and positioning themselves.... price closed just above 18000, in real breakout I would expect price to jump significantly... about 100+

channel is still intact :eek:

obviously big guys and positioning themselves.....:rolleyes:

I closed all my shorts.. DAX 10910 and DOW 17982...

now long dax 10930

That's +49 points on DAX
And +28,+32,+29,+45 and +47 on DOW....on my shorts from Friday.

DAX seems more bullish then DOW after testing 10900... did not even touch 10900... I expect one more attempt to test 10900 sometime soon.... if doesn't then expect Tuesday turnaround very bullish....

Does anyone on here have any idea when prices will start to move significantly? All this 1/2 a point up then 2 points down then 1 and 1/2 points up is getting very frustrating now. ( FTSE, DAX, DOW )

Hey Jessi,

Would you go for short here based on this daily Dow chart picture or is it too risky at the moment? I'm not opening any new short-positions and I'm not also able to. Do you consider this trendline I draw here to be strong? I'm thinking about closing my previews short-positions but not sure yet if closing between 150-250 points drop down if it would do so.. hmm

Attachments

• Dow-short-2.jpg
    Dow-short-2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 173
Hey Jessi,

Would you go for short here based on this daily Dow chart picture or is it too risky at the moment? I'm not opening any new short-positions and I'm not also able to. Do you consider this trendline I draw here to be strong? I'm thinking about closing my previews short-positions but not sure yet if closing between 150-250 points drop down if it would do so.. hmm

excellent progress Nakotrade (y)

Now what is your trading style and objective... short term, day trader , scalper ?

Do any of you on this thread us Facebook at all ?

The reason I am asking is I do not know any other people who trade and every now and then I could really do with talking to someone about trading.

I do not want to litter this thread with novice questions so if any of you are interested in helping out a newbie from time to time via FB pm's please send me a friend request ( Wez Goodyear is the name )

Hey Jessi,

Don't go short yet... its ... that 2 candles are from sunday and monday which are holiday... wait to see tomorrows action as well as unless price is not at strong resistance do not short....

as a short term trader look at 1 hr, 30 mins and 10 minutes chart to see where the price is on resistance.... do not trade by looking on just daily chart...

excellent progress Nakotrade (y)

Now what is your trading style and objective... short term, day trader , scalper ?

I'm not really sure, because I haven't had success in trading yet, so hard to define myself. I think I would prefer short-term/daily trading with lower risk. What scalper is exactly in trading?