Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm not really sure, because I haven't had success in trading yet, so hard to define myself. I think I would prefer short-term/daily trading with lower risk. What scalper is exactly in trading?

The reason why I asked that.. if you trade on daily chart your objectives (target) will be big but also trade life will be big as well.... you may be taking about 5 to 30 days or may be more when you can expect price to hit your target or stop.

daily chart is a guide... a teacher a philosopher which gives us the direction but actual work on ground are done by looking into 1 hr, 30 minutes, 15 minutes chart....

hi jessi, unless ive drawn it wrong, this is what ive got. breakout?
75fce72ab544506d4e706e54710ae73c.png

there should be support in 10800 to 10840 area/lower aqua line as per chart posted yesterday
here is an updated chart..same inputs

11bulq8.gif

ok,.. back to chart... coming below 40 seems hard to me... don't forget when DOW is off DAX seems to act volatile.... mostly in opposite direction... stop collection ceremony...

So you still recon it is going to come up !!!!

well nothing is guaranteed in this game (except stop) :LOL:, I can see 10840 and 10800 is pretty close and they are both good support...so I can not say 10800 is ruled out...

but see this chart (4 hourly).... 10840 is a strong trend and it may well be that in next 4 hours price will close above 10865 and provide a support....

16hte3a.jpg