Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well nothing is guaranteed in this game (except stop) :LOL:, I can see 10840 and 10800 is pretty close and they are both good support...so I can not say 10800 is ruled out...

but see this chart (4 hourly).... 10840 is a strong trend and it may well be that in next 4 hours price will close above 10865 and provide a support....

16hte3a.jpg

Well said Jessi...nothing is guaranteed...

Let's see what happens in next couple of hours...

Morning myattitude and everyone....

The levels and trends are much clear now....break of 10820 can kick-off sell until 10640

2gujf9i.jpg

Morning all.

Is the dax open?

No movement.
Given the Russian ceasefire has been broken already and the Greeks are going all Spartan on the ECB I'm surprised at the lack of movement.

Is the dax open?

Nope not properly, from the FT.

The opening of trading on Eurex, Europe's largest listed derivatives market, has been delayed owing to technical problems.

Owner Deutsche Borse said trading in all futures and options had been affected, reports Philip Stafford.

Eurex is Europe's main venue for exchange-traded interest rate derivatives, especially in products towards the longer end of the yield curve.

The exchange said its T7 trading system was experiencing technical issues but gave no further details.