Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Have you circled r/strength as divergence

well no.... there are 2 things here... how resistance regarded and if you see last two higher lows.. and RSI diverging...that tells a small correction 100 points not ruled out...but again in strong trending markets oscillators behave wired

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 111
quick question, what was making everybody so positive it was going to tank today? was it simply because it hit resistance, or were there other reasons?

quick question, what was making everybody so positive it was going to tank today? was it simply because it hit resistance, or were there other reasons?

it was going to tank possibly only 80-100 points that's it ...no dooms day yet...its was just a chart setup which did not complete today so setup almost gone....

I will post a chart just now and see why everyone is bullish

the setup was that price will come to 11 and then jump to 12... but dow decided not to come down to 11 :whistling

Attachments

• DOW_13FEBZ.jpg
    DOW_13FEBZ.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 112
the setup was that price will come to 11 and then jump to 12... but dow decided not to come down to 11 :whistling

yeah that was pretty much my set up too. so the fact it didn't go down to the support line made you update your chart to a closing wedge? this is where things get murky for me: is it now a coiling wedge about to pop or just taking its sweet time to hit the old support line again. wheres mystic meg when you need her

yeah that was pretty much my set up too. so the fact it didn't go down to the support line made you update your chart to a closing wedge? this is where things get murky for me: is it now a coiling wedge about to pop or just taking its sweet time to hit the old support line again. wheres mystic meg when you need her

spot on...looking into pattern... suggests that a pull back on card...but since setup has changed you have to wait for price to break the wedge whereas earlier setup was short sell when price hit the resistance...

a hawkish fomc on wednesday and a stronger dollar... not good for US stocks ??
lets see what happens

Last edited:
dow
60 min data
2 trends with a wide consolidation between them..lets see if the aqua line can hold

3517sc7.gif

Last edited:
Lucky guy. Had a few months over there 5 or 6 years ago, friend owned the Premiership bar on soi dinna inn and one up by the big dolphin roundabout

DAx
a pump or a dump
main trend since 6th jan/green
internal started on 22jan/thin green
10800 is breakout point/aqua if it dumps.trend support there aswell
there is also another breakout point at 10890 area..not shown

2en2e7m.gif

Price is King!

We should realize that the initial analysis is only a starting point for moving in the right direction. From there, it’s really a matter of seeing what the market is willing to give. The truth is the price level at which negotiates an asset in the given moment, regardless of what we would like to see.