Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning guys happy Friday ! Well that sell off certainly didn't and was never going to last long ! New highs all round today ! Cut my Dow position last night for a small waffle see where today takes us !

I'm buying @ 15235.

Expecting 270 close.

Morning all.
It appears we did something other than close up on the Dow yesterday - I'm sure there's a word for that but I can't remember what it is.
My 15235 entry is looking good so far. Although those shy FTSE dealers aren't contributing to my retirement fund (yet) after my 6686 entry yesterday.
Holding both positions today.

Any 'Gap fillers' out there could make a quick buck (or euro) on the Dax this morning.

@lexvandam

JPM US Equity Strategy. Raising S&P500 YE target to 1715 from 1580. Tech, Healthcare, and Financials to lead.

@lexvandam

JPM US Equity Strategy. Raising S&P500 YE target to 1715 from 1580. Tech, Healthcare, and Financials to lead.

So what they're saying is - we got it wrong last time so were having another stab at it. And we might change our mind later in the year, but you can trust us with your money!!!

That's just like us... (or me anyway). I could be a market maker :clap:

Morning all.
It appears we did something other than close up on the Dow yesterday - I'm sure there's a word for that but I can't remember what it is.
My 15235 entry is looking good so far. Although those shy FTSE dealers aren't contributing to my retirement fund (yet) after my 6686 entry yesterday.
Holding both positions today.

Looks like 'Waffles' for breakfast... :(

Its early doors people will try and sell it as the offers build up then they get flipped and burnt waffles all round !

Dax Support at the minute is 8334 as long as this holds its still in bull mode, stochastics also bottoming out so this could be a consolidation phase before the next push, SD is right though alot of people buying vix as protection against a sell off.

DAX.PNG

Last edited:
this should also improve my trading,

For anyone who struggles with dividing the bill at the end of a meal, there is now a way to give your brain a boost.
Scientists have shown they can improve people’s ability to perform mental arithmetic for up to six months by giving them a short course of harmless electrical stimulation on their scalps.
Volunteers who received rapid pulses of electrical current – equivalent to that from an AA battery – for just 20 minutes a day for five days saw their ability to solve calculations improve by 28 per cent.

Electrical brain boost can make you better at maths - Telegraph

this should also improve my trading,

For anyone who struggles with dividing the bill at the end of a meal, there is now a way to give your brain a boost.
Scientists have shown they can improve people’s ability to perform mental arithmetic for up to six months by giving them a short course of harmless electrical stimulation on their scalps.
Volunteers who received rapid pulses of electrical current – equivalent to that from an AA battery – for just 20 minutes a day for five days saw their ability to solve calculations improve by 28 per cent.

Electrical brain boost can make you better at maths - Telegraph

It works too - this guy is a genius...
Electric Chair with Skeleton | Stock Photo © Linda Bucklin #8295638

Its early doors people will try and sell it as the offers build up then they get flipped and burnt waffles all round !

Dax Support at the minute is 8334 as long as this holds its still in bull mode, stochastics also bottoming out so this could be a consolidation phase before the next push, SD is right though alot of people buying vix as protection against a sell off.

View attachment 161482

yep Talbs

also 10am we get options expiry they will shift it around, SP500 june has already hit a 1652.75 bull trigger, CNBC were trying to muddy the waters by saying increase in Vix may be premium on calls not puts,

yep Talbs

also 10am we get options expiry they will shift it around, SP500 june has already hit a 1652.75 bull trigger, CNBC were trying to muddy the waters by saying increase in Vix may be premium on calls not puts,

Agree think europe playing a bit of catch up on the sell off this am , but bull trigger still holding at the moment, think we will have same as yesterday, they try and sell it down until 10.30 then shorts bottle it as US come in . Top Step new target for S&P 1720

yep Talbs

Is there a good web site for clearly showing current open interest.
This pdf is difficult to read http://www.cmegroup.com/daily_bulletin/Section11_Equity_And_Index_Futures_2013094.pdf but shows buying of S&P and selling of DJI if I'm reading it correctly.

Agree think europe playing a bit of catch up on the sell off this am , but bull trigger still holding at the moment, think we will have same as yesterday, they try and sell it down until 10.30 then shorts bottle it as US come in . Top Step new target for S&P 1720

the dow breech of wed highs looked contrived, breech of 1pt felt like box ticking