Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

You know the rules. After a fall its always the drop + 25% more.

i tip toed outside the bull encampment . but i ignored my own sp500june bull trigger,

ftse +27 now

yep Talbs

also 10am we get options expiry they will shift it around, SP500 june has already hit a 1652.75 bull trigger, CNBC were trying to muddy the waters by saying increase in Vix may be premium on calls not puts,

DAX new highs coming, that 34 level worked a treat, again moved slightly out of it but only for a few seconds ! trimming longs here and running the rest to see what happens, could dow be worth at short at 300 later on ?

off that cut all my longs in DAX

look to short dow up to 14300 !

DAX new highs coming, that 34 level worked a treat, again moved slightly out of it but only for a few seconds ! trimming longs here and running the rest to see what happens, could dow be worth at short at 300 later on ?

off that cut all my longs in DAX

look to short dow up to 14300 !

i got a level on dow, 15,255 if cash dow can trade at that level think probability of downside will be greatly reduced. imho

aprox cash +22

Anyone confused about the markets then read this ...
The Bernanke Agenda - It Isn't What You Think It Is - Seeking Alpha
If you weren't before you will be after....:LOL:
Seriously though. The big flaw with this supposed plan is that it relies on the US banks who have these "excessive reserves" NOT to lend all the money out and make a profit on it!
Have you ever put a piece of meat in front of a tigers mouth and said "Don't eat that". Not only will it, but it will take your arm as well.
Were all doomed!

Anyone confused about the markets then read this ...
The Bernanke Agenda - It Isn't What You Think It Is - Seeking Alpha
If you weren't before you will be after....:LOL:
Seriously though. The big flaw with this supposed plan is that it relies on the US banks who have these "excessive reserves" NOT to lend all the money out and make a profit on it!
Have you ever put a piece of meat in front of a tigers mouth and said "Don't eat that". Not only will it, but it will take your arm as well.
Were all doomed!

that is a very very long article,

JPM saying SF Fed's Williams has same intellectual framework as Yellen and
Bernanke, thus cannot dismiss his reiteration on Thurs about tapering in summer and ending QE at EOY. "Williams's remarks reinforce our view that the risk to
our current call for a December first taper is tilted toward an earlier date."

Remember Bernanke talking today so if he does point to anything like a slow down in QE we will see a knee jerk reaction lower. Along with SPX option expiry going to be a whippy afternoon, waffle sales will rise !

Market slowly ticking up , Dow looks cheap compared to other markets moves today !

from Mr Top Step:

Looking back at the last 64 years of S&P 500 trading seems to confirm that just because there has not been a correction for six months, does not mean it is more or less likely to begin now. For starters, since 1950, there were five full calendar years in which there were no 5% corrections; 1954, 1958, 1964, 1993 and 1995. The longest streak was 594 calendar days from December 1957 to August 1959. This streak nearly covered an entire bull market; it came up just two months short.

https://www.mr-topstep.com/index.ph...ve-spy-correction-and-the-monte-carlo-fallacy

Watch this Dax "POP" new highs before open ! has that feeling could be worth a scalp ?

dollar and indices are now trending in same direction. look how weak eurusd is today, weekly close gonna be very poor