Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning All

Late on line.
Asia just doing the range and trading up to the top of the range.
AUD/USD at 11 month low.
DOW futures jumped after the close and have been positive all day.

Could this mean the last bear has just left the woods. :)

No no this is me going on holiday Tomorrow , as ive said all along i think the market is due a correction of sorts but will trade higher than here .

commerz bank see -25bp rates in europe in Q3 along with 0 eonia and negative shatz rates

I'm looking for a break under 6668 on the ftse to indicate weakness then a drive up.

think FTSE wants 6650 current low 6670

at 10.30 stock options expire but ftse index options expire next month.

Its early doors people will try and sell it as the offers build up then they get flipped and burnt waffles all round !

Dax Support at the minute is 8334 as long as this holds its still in bull mode, stochastics also bottoming out so this could be a consolidation phase before the next push, SD is right though alot of people buying vix as protection against a sell off.

View attachment 161482

Any 'Gap fillers' out there could make a quick buck (or euro) on the Dax this morning.

So Talbs - between us we could have made money on buying the dax at your call of 8334 and selling now at my call of 8369 ! Does that worry you as much as it does me? :LOL:

So Talbs - between us we could have made money on buying the dax at your call of 8334 and selling now at my call of 8369 ! Does that worry you as much as it does me? :LOL:

i did buy some down there but small an have just got back from a meeting, what a result, ha crazy times who knows what wqill happen next ! New highs ?

If dax low holds its a higher low than yesterday so question is will we make a higher high ?