Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

funny but after sticking my neck out i crapped it:( still thinking long

ouch never a good thing, I would give it another hour/hour and half and see if you can get a good price

I know its an oldie but "better to be out wishing you were in than in wishing you were out"

ouch never a good thing, I would give it another hour/hour and half and see if you can get a good price

I know its an oldie but "better to be out wishing you were in than in wishing you were out"

-5 no big deal still small + for the day.

I use a chart for historical price only and something to look at, I use price only and an old Texet desktop calculator and notepad, so it isnt automated far from it. Willl I show you how to do it with due respect no.

The markets need fresh money in but whilst there is rumour in Europe it wont come.

We are still in a Bull market. what makes you think we were in a bear market

I think it's the Texet calculator that makes all the difference. I think we should all pick one up on Ebay and await a transformation! dc2000, your macro views are excellent and no system can generate that kind of perspective.

Well what an interesting collection of data this morning. German manufacturing ok, French manufacturing not ok. And vice versa for services data. A truly horrendous German ZEW which I think will carry the sentiment. The FTSE futures gapped up at the open by 70 pts, and then went up 50 pts. As I type the 50 pts has just gone. My guess is the americans will take it down again this afternoon. The recent split has been europeans bullish, yankees bearish.

As for this mornings trading, not the cleanest price action on the 5 min chart with a lot of indecision ahead of the data releases. The opening rally at 8am and the reversal at 9:20am were the clearest trades, the rest was a bit of a mishmash.

Thanks Martin
The calculator is a sl602 state of the art in noahs day

Im gettin ready to turn very soon more time wise than price. I wouldnt be sure on the US bringing it down today the count would suggest a large up

long now @46

as I come back from lunch FTSE getting close to target :D but Im happy enough looking for a little over 100 points after all

I am not so sure either, but recently the US have been sellers whereas europe have been buyers, so my gut feeling is the yanks will take it down. But if your count is for a large up move, I can see that happening if the ES takes out the 1146.50 high (11034 on the min Dow) of yesterday. That should see a move up to around 1180.00 (38% retracement) end of today or tomorrow.

ps I thought that Noah only needed to count in twos!

Thanks Martin
The calculator is a sl602 state of the art in noahs day

Im gettin ready to turn very soon more time wise than price. I wouldnt be sure on the US bringing it down today the count would suggest a large up

long now @46

You still in that long @ 5146? Where` your stop out of interest and your target?

I am not so sure either, but recently the US have been sellers whereas europe have been buyers, so my gut feeling is the yanks will take it down. But if your count is for a large up move, I can see that happening if the ES takes out the 1146.50 high (11034 on the min Dow) of yesterday. That should see a move up to around 1180.00 (38% retracement) end of today or tomorrow.

ps I thought that Noah only needed to count in twos!

thats why the 2 button is a little worn

yes, dont use em, and posted

and still comfortable and will carry over

Sorry? You DONT use stops or Targets?

Are you comfortable the trade will go in your favour then?

What do you risk per trade then....:confused:

Sorry? You DONT use stops or Targets?

Are you comfortable the trade will go in your favour then?

What do you risk per trade then....:confused:

targets are posted this morning. stops as you think of them no

yes

small right now on the FTSE this trade is 3k in the hole less the small short this morning net loss about 1.6 @083

hey domgilberto, can you give us your views on the ftse?

I`ve written whole thread on it with market forecast, directions, charts, stops, limits and i`ve been chewed out because the name of the thread people took really personally and didnt want to believe it...

Despite proof....

I will do it on here and see how it goes down... Might be a little "unambiguous" (as DC2000 labelled it in my thread) so my apologies if i like to tell you how it is im wanting to take action on the market rather than giving a bias for an against....

If you get a chance have a read of my thread, but try and ignore the objectives and instead seek out the proof (i.e. time stamps, charts, forecasts, and look @ the charts...)and look @ the response i get from ignorant members of this forum.

People dont like being told there wrong thats why.

looking forward to see DC2000 in action.

just catching up on this thread...

"We are still in a Bull market. what makes you think we were in a bear market "

i would say that the fact the dow has fallen through its long term upward trendline thats been in place since mar 09 is a pretty good indication the bull markets over but i guess we'll see... i expect a rally soon but after that down down down

just catching up on this thread...

"We are still in a Bull market. what makes you think we were in a bear market "

i would say that the fact the dow has fallen through its long term upward trendline thats been in place since mar 09 is a pretty good indication the bull markets over but i guess we'll see... i expect a rally soon but after that down down down

a fair point and normally I would not be happy at more than 12% correction but for now I still position long, depends what happens circa 11300 though

the FTSE 5255 still in play as is the DOWs 11124 will exit FTSE if DOW hits target and FTSE around 1st target of 5204